Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

View attachment 35127 WHO'S BEARD DON'T CONNECT?!

giphy.gif

I'm Black and Native, we have a tough time growing beards. Mine almost comes in all the way but ends up with a coupla empty spots. My goatee, on the other hand, would prolly grow like Pai Mei the Cruel's if I let it.

I come from a heavy beard family, but thanks to my hairless mother I can only go a shitty to mediocre beard

I come from a heavy beard family, but thanks to my hairless mother I can only go a shitty to mediocre beard

yeah I was mad until Pop told me his shit didnt get full until his 30's.....I still got the Paul George gaps but its growing

ehhh...lol

something like that

dont lie to them, bro

thats the niggas wit the lace front beards I was talking about

how is everybody shit 6 inches long and wet and wavy?? lmao

my barber 'nem got all that shit going....say half the city's shit is fake or the line is sprayed at the least

yeah I was mad until Pop told me his shit didnt get full until his 30's.....I still got the Paul George gaps but its growing

dont lie to them, bro

my barber 'nem got all that shit going....say half the city's shit is fake or the line is sprayed at the least

Sounds to me like your barber didn’t want to make you feel bad but don’t mind me.
CDC0AE2A-6FC8-4585-A5D6-03861624D01E.gif

dont lie to them, bro

You bad beard niggas always hating cuz. Get some tree oil in your life to stimulate growrh....lol

Sounds to me like your barber didn’t want to make you feel bad but don’t mind me.
View attachment 35161

funny but men dont do shit like that lol

we all roast each other in that bitch aint nobody sparing beard feelings

it comes up tho...and they all got beards....natural, nappy ass beards

You bad beard niggas always hating cuz. Get some tree oil in your life to stimulate growrh....lol

dont do this fam.....your shit is normal.....no shots at you

maybe ya'll aint seen what im talking about

Guys we gon have to post up them beards.. the ladies are killing us (YALL) with these no call no shows ... guys mount up!

Back