Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

Damn! I ain't know it was that deep. I'm kinda jealous. I wanna play with a damn beard.
I watch videos of men gettin their beards cleaned up all the time. It's really an interesting and tranquil process to see, at least for me it is.

I might need to try that Bevel Blade out. Historically i havent been able to put a razor to my face without looking like peanut brittle, so I've only used Andis clippers for maintenance. But I've been using this when I shave my had and it's worked great...

Featured_Products-330x223.jpg

May try it on my face one day....

I view razors as the way the white man trying to control the brothers through our follicles. I'm bsing lol but razors are the devil

i could've sworn there was another beard thread...when/if i find it, i'll merge with this one

but anyway

HS basketball season is over for me as an official.

Beard season is back. Initially growing it back after a few months of having it shaved is the hardest stage imo.

It itches like crazy and im getting impatient b/c i want my full beard to be here now.

I may do some bi weekly progress pics, but i dont expect it to be close to where it was until at least May, and by then, it should be long enough to pull. I could line it up now, but i wanna see how long i can go w/o cutting my hair so i can get my Wolfman Jack look on for a min. Its been i think 2 weeks since my last cut. Gon also use this time to Wolf out my waves to get dem bitches looking like the ocean.

I might try to line everything up in about another week or so.

FB_IMG_1519944296390.jpg FB_IMG_1519944283410.jpg

Most recent....

(All my pics gone have babies for a while, let me live)

But yeah it grew slow for a while...just started gettin out there....I'll update w/ a new line up, conditioned, and picked out

just had to run a disclaimer lol

thats something else that was a no go on the ic

there was ONE place you could post kids and be safe, everything else was fair game for fuckery

just had to run a disclaimer lol

thats something else that was a no go on the ic

there was ONE place you could post kids and be safe, everything else was fair game for fuckery

Im glad that stays in ic. Niggas old now and will legit fight a war over baby pics.

Back