Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

Rule #12027338: when your barber is out of the country, tell the other barber EXACTLY how you want your beard. I told him to TRIM and shape up the beard. Instead he shaved it all off and now I have just a mustache. I look like a Mario brother smh
Lmaoooo nigga fucked u up as a welcome to 2023…tragic

Rule #12027338: when your barber is out of the country, tell the other barber EXACTLY how you want your beard. I told him to TRIM and shape up the beard. Instead he shaved it all off and now I have just a mustache. I look like a Mario brother smh

You probably the finest Mario Brother anyone has seen....

To all my fave bearded ABW males, use code: ABLACKWEB to get 25% of your purchase until Friday.

cardi-b-cardicertifiedlovergirl.gif

You don't make beard balm?
I have a moisturizer/conditioner based in Aloe Vera. Balm can be too greasy/oily which our hair doesn’t need because it already produces its own natural oils. When you’re buying beard products you must be mindful of your skin type because your face absorbs the products as well.

Just opened my package from @Baldheadlogic . Professional presentation.

I’ll post an honest review in here in a week or 2.

View attachment 1051454

Been using it for a couple weeks and it's really good.

I would recommend using it as a beard wash oppose to leaving it in your beard overnight. My beard's been super soft and smooth since I started using it.

My only gripe is that the container is hard to open in the shower. If you can, start providing an option to buy bottles.

Back