Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

I've definitely seen that brand before but I was always a bit hesitant lol. Kits decent?

I was just trying to find something black owned.

So far so good. We'll see. I like that my beard kept its shine all night. Usually with these other beard oils by the time I get to wherever I'm going it's already dull.

I will say I don't like how it mixes with my cologne. It threw off the smell at least to my nose anyway. Gonna try putting less cologne directly on my skin tonight and see if that works better.

GM when I got to work...

"No homo but your beard looks majestic"

Guess this shit works. ✅

Beard friends!!

Fall is coming soon. How are our beards looking? I was rocking a goatee for a while because it seems like more white hairs are coming but I’m growing it again. Barber isn’t touching it this time. I shall grow it my way

My last haircut was maybe a month ago I'm thinking of getting one this weekend

One would assume that I need to go clean shaven to completely start over, correct? Making sure all the hairs are of the same length!

Rule #12027338: when your barber is out of the country, tell the other barber EXACTLY how you want your beard. I told him to TRIM and shape up the beard. Instead he shaved it all off and now I have just a mustache. I look like a Mario brother smh

Rule #12027338: when your barber is out of the country, tell the other barber EXACTLY how you want your beard. I told him to TRIM and shape up the beard. Instead he shaved it all off and now I have just a mustache. I look like a Mario brother smh

Lmao

Always have a pic on your phone that shows how you like your shit cut

Back