Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

For his own sanity, he better have to. Whatever occurs with him will never fix by itself if ever he prefers the easy choice from hiding his head into the sand out of shame, like some Westerner males who are oblivious to granny's tales of the weird ways acts nowadays.

I'll try and reach out to him.

Some of them are exxagerrate, but others are way pretty close from accuracy.

Harry Potter? I still remember when I was little and that both Wiccans and other occult movements mediatically backlashed J.K. Rowlings for divulgating their common secrets and traditions , she's been initiated into by her family since her young age (hinting that Rowlings is one of them) .

American Gods? Primitive but complex. Neil Gaiman is all about the Nietzchean maxim "Men created Gods" and the Shaidic nature of deities within most of his artwork. It would be rather "Men created Gods, but Gods created Men" if you dig deeper into the Nieztchean Archetype theory and its both Sufi Muslim, Platonician, Judaic, Bhramanist and African roots.

Stephen King? He knows his shit.

H.P. Lovecraft?? This MOFO dipped in some nasty shit.

Stephenie Meyer and her Twilight Saga? Mormon occultism and daymares about an incubi, just literally. She's not even sleek about the latter one: she told this is how she get inspired from writting the first book.

J.J. Abrams?? "Fringe" is just basically X-Files, but with way more declassified files.

Dragon Ball?? Way more complex than it looks. Fullmetal Alchemist?? Gnoticism and Nazi theories combined. Sailor Moon?? Greek/Roman, Near Eastern, Shinto and Egyptian mythologies combined into a Gnocist study beneath the facade of some Magical Girl, borderline yaoi shojo shit... I bet one of the witches I knew even started to dig into Muslim and Wiccan occult traditions via her infatuation for fantasy genre mangas. That and the fact she was half-white.

Don't let me start about Roger Moore...

Facts. Lovecraft, Rowling, King even Stan Lee... all privy and to varying degrees, taken part in those practices.

My bad about the lapsus. I meant Alan Moore the author behind DC cult graphic novels 'Watchmen' , 'Hellblazer' and the early Constantine comic book issues-- and self-styled Grandmaster Warlock.

Not the late 007 actor.

Shieet. Keep spittin'.

@deadeye @JohnSmithCAN @Hellczar

0f264500c7bd737ff084edfe9bc9d993d3ee8d73.gifv

08556a439108d23b0ea8107c84ee7d92b7bc6c6f.gifv

Soooooo........

...if a lavender-scented, Woke turban-cladded sista starts rambling about crystals, chakras and your power level and that she want to smash you the first night or to invite you into a Mass, RUN.

And if nothing happened but you start having waaaay too realistic dreams about you and her smashing each other, that it feels exactly like sex and you have a hunch about the dream not being an ordinary lucid dream, RUN.

And if you dreamt about getting trapped into a closet or cage, RUN AWAY.

And if you start growing obsessively infatuated into her for no reasons, start glowing down or have everything set to impede you within a matter of days, or starts losing dozens of pounds within a matter of days or to fatten up AF for nothing within the same time or that you can swear you woke up in the middle of the night could swear you were a frog, a 600-lbs man or even a woman for a couple of seconds - and hold actual evidence of this being not mere hypnagogic hallucinations (you bed, furniture or clothes being torn apart or twisted in the course of the change, too real sensations, a feeling of subtle energy buzzing electryfing your body being wrapped up by a heavy atmosphere, stomach aches, skin "boiling" , etcetera) - ask your mother or grandma to contact their specialized friend (unless they're the actual friend) and cleanse you the eff up. And ask them to give her a retaliating payback.

Last edited:
Tolkien, Edgar Rice Burroughs, C.S. Lewis, L. Frank Baum, Lewis Carroll and Jack Kirby were equally deep into this at varying degrees.

Both Tolkien and Kirby barely concealed it.

Confirmation bias and placebo effect are simply low-level forms of neurolinguistics and neurolinguistics are simply but embyonic blabbering of somatic engineering, natural sciences and quantum mechanics that has long been forsaken or fringed away by the mainstream Western academics.

Don't forgot that the psychosomatic offerings siphon gravity into the splitting of intelligence protons which as a consequence makes bitches cray cray.

Srsly, Wtf Did I just read.

Don't forgot that the psychosomatic offerings siphon gravity into the splitting of intelligence protons which as a consequence makes bitches cray cray.

Srsly, Wtf Did I just read.

That is not how the laws of Physics works, mate.

I hate to be the guy who blame you to try to sound smart, but just don't try: I am not flexing, I am just me. I am a bookworm and once again, I have seen, did and read a lot. You're just not yet. Relax.

That is not how the laws of Physics works, mate.

I hate to be the guy who blame you to try to sound smart, but just don't try: I am not flexing, I am just me. I am a bookworm and once again, I have seen, did and read a lot. You're just not yet. Relax.

I'm satirizing your post genius.

And nah, what u wrote is just that, a flex. You're trying way too hard. That shit is straight gibberish. I actually thought the paragraph was meant to serve as an example for the paragraph after it about ppl being deceptive and manipulative enough to con others. Your response proves otherwise.

I'm satirizing your post genius.

And nah, what u wrote is just that, a flex. You're trying way too hard. That shit is straight gibberish. I actually thought the paragraph was meant to serve as an example for the paragraph after it about ppl being deceptive and manipulative enough to con others. Your response proves otherwise.

There has no flex about 5,000 years of written esoteric traditons and natural sciences set on papyri, clay tablet, parchemin and book, as well as 100,000 years of oral traditions that are all pointing about the same exact point, you poor undereducated simpleton.

There has no flex about 5,000 years of written esoteric traditons and natural sciences set on papyri, clay tablet, parchemin and book, as well as 100,000 years of oral traditions that are all pointing about the same exact point, you poor undereducated simpleton.

LOL ,
Humble yourself.

Back