Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

Homestead is very good at anything regarding West African, Moorish, ancient North African, Horner Kemetian and Diasporic Afro-descendant history. I admire his works and retentless decotion.

Although I often scolded him whenever it touchs Central Africa, the Swahili Coast and Southern Central Africa. His knowledge of precolonial Middle African history is rather scarse and repetitive about what Western academia wants us to know.

Az*zans sounds very odd in my ear.

I'm not sure whether the Damoheyans (Yorubas and akin populations) are referencing to the impish forest-dwelling race of elemental red ochre-skinned spirits who predated Mankind (to not confuse with the Khoisans/Pygmies, who are human of indeed diminutive size albeit way taller than the imps, and aeons younger: these sprites are said from having been there when the Earth was still young, perhaps even prior the creation of the world) and spoke in various myths from West, Central, East and Northeast Africa; or if he's referencing to a subrace of Jinns. The way he pronounce it sounds like one of those forbidden ancient names full of malicious might we never word out loud in African societies, the same way that Apophis's true name was never worded out or even written out by ancient Egyptians.

Some subraces or individual Jinnis plays neutral or ambiguous roles in few Central African myths and others not, being purely hostile to Mankind and serving their own maleficient interests first.

I need to check out about the story of the Az*zans.

Black American women and their "sapiosexual" Woke Wiccan shit???

I'll never get why black folks like aligning themselves with every single religion but traditional African religions.

I'm pretty sure than Germanic, Anglo-Saxon and left-wing wannabe New Age circles are as much friendly toward black people as the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Catholics and the 300 are, historically wise... so to speak, none at all.

We're just good at fueling their cannon fodder, chauldrons and knowledge. Watch them and never forget my words, as I've seen and heard things: time's going to give me right... ?

:hahaha:

This ain’t Wiccan shit tho. You know how many of these witches follow the Youruba way? Literally everyone I’ve heard talks about Orishas. Black women ain’t trying to be wiccans or act like white folks

This ain’t Wiccan shit tho. You know how many of these witches follow the Youruba way? Literally everyone I’ve heard talks about Orishas. Black women ain’t trying to be wiccans or act like white folks

That is Haitian Voodoo and I spoke about that too.

A corruption of Hodou that hold affiliations with the occult circles of the Western world. Unlawful. Etcetera etcetera.

That is Haitian Voodoo and I spoke about that too.

A corruption of Hodou that hold affiliations with the occult circles of the Western world. Unlawful. Etcetera etcetera.

well religions syncretism happens. Through slavery we have to manage tho. We can’t be the exact same

well religions syncretism happens. Through slavery we have to manage tho. We can’t be the exact same

Comprehensible in times of slavery, but not after 220 years of independancy and contacts with Africa.

They had two centuries to reject these pagan white gods and influence, but never did. Worse, they even drifted away too far from the moral and philosophical foundations that setted Hodou alive, let alome from what it used to in Haiti in 18th-19th centuries.

Damoheyan Hodou take a firm stance and was right.

African religions cannot afford the schismatic ramification nonsense observed in Abrahamic religions and Hinduism. "Catholic there, Protestant here, I say one counterargument I am now Revivalist number 456, LGBT Baptist, homophobic there, Sunni, Ch'iite, Ramanist--" all the yada. ? These religions went covertly over it and now pass their time building bridges and alliances for decades.

African people has not a millenia of feuds and reconciliations to patiently embrace forward. We got enemies anywhere, even amongst us. Decisions must be done now or any sooner.

Our people, whatever its nationality, has still a lot of difficulty to free itself from the mental blocks left by the physical, psychological and spiritual bounds of slabery and tyranny.

Black American women are an example of those in this particular case that is the so-called Feminism who promotes twisted white Patriarchy, faux chivalry, white gynocentrism and what I would even call a "rape-to-creep" culture over equalitarism and freedom.

Black French and black Belgian women starts following this whole "black Feminists shall hates black men" crap too, just for mimicing black female Americans.

Comprehensible in times of slavery, but not after 220 years of independancy and contacts with Africa.

They had two centuries to reject these pagan white gods and influence, but never did. Worse, they even drifted away too far from the moral and philosophical foundations that setted Hodou alive, let alome from what it used to in Haiti in 18th-19th centuries.

Damoheyan Hodou take a firm stance and was right.

African religions cannot afford the schismatic ramification nonsense observed in Abrahamic religions and Hinduism. "Catholic there, Protestant here, I say one counterargument I am now Revivalist number 456, LGBT Baptist, homophobic there, Sunni, Ch'iite, Ramanist--" all the yada. ? These religions went covertly over it and now pass their time building bridges and alliances for decades.

African people has not a millenia of feuds and reconciliations to patiently embrace forward. We got enemies anywhere, even amongst us. Decisions must be done now or any sooner.

Well until Islam and Christianity leave the continent how you expect us in America to just forget

But question y’all so should black people embrace these non Abraham ic faiths or not? Because I think it’s needed. It ain’t all curses and demons and sacrifices

Our people, whatever its nationality, has still a lot of difficulty to free itself from the mental blocks left by the physical, psychological and spiritual bounds of slabery and tyranny.

Black American women are an example of those in this particular case that is the so-called Feminism who promotes twisted white Patriarchy, faux chivalry, white gynocentrism and what I would even call a "rape-to-creep" culture over equalitarism and freedom.

Black French and black Belgian women starts following this whole "black Feminists shall hates black men" crap too, just for mimicing black female Americans.

I feel like y’all only know about feminism as it being anti man and not pro woman. Never heard of an aggressive feminist attacking somebody. Anytime black women talk about an issue niggas come in and blame feminism but only know feminism based off of YouTube videos from Tommy Sotomayor

Back