Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

Respectfully…..no…..this is wrong andtaken out of context

What God does is NOT the same as what witches/demonic forces do

God allowed Moses to perform those miracles to testify who he was to Pharaoh and to prove he was REAL..

Witches/Jezebel spirits don’t do things to prove the divinity and blessings of God. But to take what was intended by God and twist them into their own narrative (like the serpent in the garden of eden)
I was going to speak up on this, but then I had decided to leave it alone because I’m not much in an explanative mood today. lol.

God allowed Moses to perform those miracles to testify who he was to Pharaoh and to prove he was REAL..

Witches/Jezebel spirits don’t do things to prove the divinity and blessings of God. But to take what was intended by God and twist them into their own narrative (like the serpent in the garden of eden)

You missed whole sections of what I said lol.... highlighted one sentence....way out of context
Witchcraft or the darkness is really one form humans have been focusing their consciousness on carnal manifestions (love, money, earthly success)

Witchcraft is not evil....the human using their ability to turn thoughts into things and only focusing on carnal gains is.

We are all spiritual beings having a human experience. Many of us get stuck in the human experience. We forget that we come to conquer the flesh.

When we are able to cast spell( have thoughts and beliefs) that go beyond our carnal desire we reach what the Bible calls christ like....we are like Jesus. Which is a state of consciousness.

idolatry is a bigger issue. It’s everywhere, all over the place and has continued to be the downfall of many societies. Not the literal worship of false gods, though it eventually manifest itself as that too. And it manifest itself in many other ways that people don’t even realize and it ruins their relationship with God.
If we could only learn do what thus say the Lord then we don’t have to bother with learning all the ins and outs of all these other practices.
According to what religion?

The serpent in Eden had to do with witchcraft now???

Son I don’t follow any of that witchcraft shit. I’m not tryna impose myself as a perfect individual but I STAY AWAY from any type of spiritual craft that isn’t what God has intended for us to follow. I admit I used to look into some stuff like astrology but I stopped once I realized how it affects people

You don’t need to follow spiritual crafts. Everything you need God has already given you.

Ive had real life experiences with spiritual attacks and my faith in what scripture says has saved me/protected me from demonic forces. I’ve had people who would try to put curses on me and prayer has diverted those curses away from me.

I’m not a “Christian”….many of those churches practice evil themselves but I’m not going to act as if things said in The Bible aren’t real
Real shit right here
GOAT post

The serpent in Eden had to do with witchcraft now???

Witchcraft is any work of the flesh (meaning it’s against what God had ordained and established as good and productive)

Truthfully, ALL of us are guilty of some form of witchcraft. Such as wearing “lucky socks” or some shit like that.

Or, speaking and wishing Ill on someone and speaking curses on their life can be a form of witchcraft….social media has opened MANY portals for demonic influences such as that. This is why so many people say that life was better BEFORE social media….it’s a spiritual thing..

I see what @royalascension is trying to say. I used to be interested in esoteric stuff like that but to say Moses was a wizard or openly dabbing in witchcraft I had to put a 🤚🏽 on. Mainly because what God allows to be revealed is based on his divine will as proof of his existence in history. It’s not based on an agreement between another force to twist or pervert God’s creation. Even if it seems “good willed” there are dangers of relying on methods that deal with magic, spells, or forms of divination as it leads into idolatry.

If someone doesn’t agree with or follow scripture they’re not going to be on the same wavelength of what I’m saying

Witchcraft is any work of the flesh (meaning it’s against what God had ordained and established as good and productive)

Truthfully, ALL of us are guilty of some form of witchcraft. Such as wearing “lucky socks” or some shit like that.

Or, speaking and wishing Ill on someone and speaking curses on their life can be a form of witchcraft….social media has opened MANY portals for demonic influences such as that. This is why so many people say that life was better BEFORE social media….it’s a spiritual thing..

I see what @royalascension is trying to say. I used to be interested in esoteric stuff like that but to say Moses was a wizard or openly dabbing in witchcraft I had to put a 🤚🏽 on. Mainly because what God allows to be revealed is based on his divine will as proof of his existence in history. It’s not based on an agreement between another force to twist or pervert God’s creation. Even if it seems “good willed” there are dangers of relying on methods that deal with magic, spells, or forms of divination as it leads into idolatry.

If someone doesn’t agree with or follow scripture they’re not going to be on the same wavelength of what I’m saying
I don't hold witchcraft or magic regimented like that... if you not studying and understanding the inner workings about it, then its all assumptions and fear. And idolatry can be anything if obsessed over deeply enough

Only judgements I use regarding religion is those of the God of Abraham, all of who’s law was recorded in the ancient scrolls and found in the Bible.
Ok so you're referring only to one of the Abrahamic faiths and your feelings based on your experiences, got ya

Nothing to explain...glad you and @Bed$tuy and @dodge be aligned in your journey. But naw I don't align with all that witchcraft pastors teach

@Bed$tuy is this your church?
I’m glad you don’t just accept what every pastor utter, but please know that God has spoken and done work on this earth and declared a message for all to hear who have ears.

Last edited:
The Bible and what God wants for humanity is very clear and simple…..it’s RELIGION and CULTS that have twisted and messed up its original meaning

God’s commands are:

1) Be Fruitful and Multiply……this means you have the power and responsibility to grow, produce, create, work, as well as having OWNERSHIP over your life and decisions. This also enables you to give to those who are less fortunate than you because what you have in abundance is what flows from you……it also means to have children and expand your family name. The lack of self-accountability is what brings out the WORST in man..no growth and fruit can come from you..

2) Trust, and acknowledge him in all of your ways……

See THIS is where 99% of us mess up. It is the LACK of trust in God and his word of life that causes man to live in fear, anxiety, rebellion, idolatry, and this is what attracts spirits of scarcity, poverty, jealousy and murder. Whenever you see someone in the Bible being “evil” in the eyes of God it is often due to their lack of faith in him.

God has given us life and holds himself accountable for the life and authority he has given us. This promises peace and prosperity in itself. King Solomon said “the fear of the lord is the beginning of all wisdom…”

Jeremiah 17:7-8 NIV
“But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

This ain’t about church…it’s about recognizing God. If there are any spiritual practices God wants from us they would be prayer and fasting.

Ok so you're referring only to one of the Abrahamic faiths and your feelings based on your experiences, got ya
I'm Christian... we're bound to Yhoshua, the author of the Abrahamic faith, and there is only one. Christianity is a religion based on teaching not feelings.
Feelings/experiences never determined justice or morality. JUDGMENT determines that. And it's God who made the judgment on what practices are justified and which ones aren't. And the text contained in the Bible teaches that every judgment of God is true and correct. So then now it's a choice you make whether to examine the text yourself honestly and see if that's the case (not based on your feelings)...if everyone did that, we'd all draw the same conclusions about what it teaches.. but if you use different resources and accept things that contradict the Bible we won't even agree on the basics of what the Bible teaches.

Last edited:
I'm Christian... we're bound to Yhoshua, the author of the Abrahamic faith, and there is only one. Christianity is a religion based on teaching not feelings.
Feelings/experiences never determined justice or morality. JUDGMENT determines that. And it's God who made the judgment on what practices are justified and which ones aren't. And the text contained in the Bible teaches that every judgment of God is true and correct. So then now it's a choice you make whether to examine the text yourself honestly and see if that's the case (not based on your feelings)...if everyone did that, we'd all draw the same conclusions about what it teaches.. but if you use different resources and accept things that contradict the Bible we won't even agree on the basics of what the Bible teaches.
Your experiences create a foundation for your feelings which helps to increase your belief...

Feelings and experience do determine morality and justice, judgement and we're talking human presently is generally based on everything that came before.

Which Bible do you read from?

Feelings and emotions are all through the Bible. Almost every story, parable and teaching is rooted in the feelings of man. The Bible is teaching you how to raise your feelings so your not looking at a situation with an earthly perspective. Not to renunciate your feelings completely.But to understand what's is love, fear, joy etc when it is expressed righteously. When your mind is God centered, your human vessel emanates feelings and emotions in a divine way

Facts

Too many “feelings” based teachers out here! This what leads into cults

Thats also how the wicked pastor man been robbing his church members!!!
It's not facts, every story in the Bible is centered around emotions... not a bad thing, but a reality

Your experiences create a foundation for your feelings which helps to increase your belief...

Feelings and experience do determine morality and justice, judgement and we're talking human presently is generally based on everything that came before.

Which Bible do you read from?
Experience MIGHT contribute to how we feel, but we don’t use how we feel to make moral decision about our beliefs. And I’m talking about a Christian’s belief. It’s says in Proverbs a fool trusts his own heart. Ours is based on the knowledge + understanding of what sayeth God, imparted to us by observing his rules, precepts, commands and abiding by them. And obeying his voice gives the most peaceful fruit and feeling but that comes after we put it into practice for some time.

Which Bible do I use? There’s only one Bible unless you mean what translation.

Back