Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Be all you can be... Official ABW Armed Forces/Military thread

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Who on here in the armed forces or has served?

Anyone interested? Ask someone what's it like in here.

Thought about it years ago. But i feel like im too old to enlist and start from the bottom. And not really feeling none of these wars.

Thought about it years ago. But i feel like im too old to enlist and start from the bottom. And not really feeling none of these wars.

Got a 36 year old dude I work with now that just got in about a year ago. He cool too, used to play football but career didn’t take off. I see a lot more people in their 30s & 40s joining these days. If you can get over the fact that you might have someone in their 20s telling you what to do... it’s not bad. Plus ain’t shit poppin off as much as people think there is.

I had to google Sallie Jesse Raphael... she got the Helen Keller special going on

Got a 36 year old dude I work with now that just got in about a year ago. He cool too, used to play football but career didn’t take off. I see a lot more people in their 30s & 40s joining these days. If you can get over the fact that you might have someone in their 20s telling you what to do... it’s not bad. Plus ain’t shit poppin off as much as people think there is.

Word. Yea i wouldnt trip bout superiors. Hampton Roads is military centric so its cool.

I thought the cut off limit was like 32

Back