OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Was there this much leaked in previous ones? I don't know if I just never noticed

Prolly due to the massive hype surrounding it, also the fact that for whatever reason EA/DICE havent released any substantial gameplay footage of their own, literally 2 months from release

After BFV failing like it did, the community wanted to see some sort of progress, so them NDA's getting broken lol

Have they showed any buildings collapsing like in the previous bf

not yet, but I think every map is supposed to have a world changing weather effect so destruction is on the way

at least the new consoles can handle it this time 🤣

when bf4 started, the shanghai collapsed crashed the whole damn server

Prolly due to the massive hype surrounding it, also the fact that for whatever reason EA/DICE havent released any substantial gameplay footage of their own, literally 2 months from release

After BFV failing like it did, the community wanted to see some sort of progress, so them NDA's getting broken lol
Can’t they easily get caught though? Don’t know how bad the consequences can be but it’s not like DICE won’t figure out who all it was

Though a lot of the gameplay seems like from one person

How do y'all combat sniping?

Can’t they easily get caught though? Don’t know how bad the consequences can be but it’s not like DICE won’t figure out who all it was

Though a lot of the gameplay seems like from one person

oh every one of them is getting caught... they have near invisible watermarks on the screen... we only see the one in white letters.. it's like holding a $20 to the light lol

I think most have been banned from only future EA playtests, but then again EA could ban their whole rig from from 2042's official server

How do y'all combat sniping?

Now that I think of it... the PLUS System will be CLUTCH for putting Smoke Grenades in the Underbarrel Launcher and then pushing with a squad

if they're across the map, then we call in the vehicle drop

So the grappling hook is silent? He just snuck up on the guy in the beginning easily

Do we know how easy or hard it is to take down the sentry yet?

So the grappling hook is silent? He just snuck up on the guy in the beginning easily

Do we know how easy or hard it is to take down the sentry yet?

the hook might make some noise but the theme music is booming

then again, a smart player will take care of you before you know what direction the hook is coming from

dog.... where is the new info lol

still no official beta date and the game is a little over a month away...

• Haha
Reactions: AP2.5