Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Looks good. Damn he sucks as a teammate lol

Big map

So you're going to be able to customize your loadout while already deployed?
Yeeeeeeeah I don't like the loadout switching midgame. I can only assume the way they counter this is if you choose a specialty, you have to stick with it until you die or the match is over.

Like you can't go from support to sniper mid game cause that will just promote camping.

Looks good. Damn he sucks as a teammate lol

Big map

So you're going to be able to customize your loadout while already deployed?

I believe it's called the PLUS System.. looks dope but like anything, certain things will need balance

I can already see people equipping the underbarrel Grenade Launcher/ Shotgun attachment out of nowhere in a firefight and then you're fucked

I do wanna see somebody like JackFrags or TheBrokenMachine make playtest vids so we can really focus on high level gameplay

I love the idea of being able to change your loadout midgame

The grappling looks nice. I wonder if that's for everything or only a certain loadout or class

Kind of looked like he was able to just call out one of those robot dogs and it just appeared. Maybe even a tank or something. Curious what the heli looks like inside

That looked like conquest. Man these maps are huge. Love it

I love the idea of being able to change your loadout midgame

The grappling looks nice. I wonder if that's for everything or only a certain loadout or class

Kind of looked like he was able to just call out one of those robot dogs and it just appeared. Maybe even a tank or something. Curious what the heli looks like inside

That looked like conquest. Man these maps are huge. Love it
Certain loadouts

I can see me and some friends fucking shit up with that heli

Oh shit you can just drive regular cars now?

That is such a big ass map to just walk around in lol

Did he get teabagged at 9:21 in the first video? Lol damn

He's not a good teammate lol

Those videos didn't last long lol

lol dudes took that sacrifice fasho

they had their IP, Username and Machine information in multiple places, visible and hidden

I seen on the subreddit that they might ban them niggas from playing the full game, but that's on them

I'm still hyped, and the public beta is right around the corner

Back