Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Yeah I'm just level 14. These dudes in the 40's and 50's already 😕

Ps5 console controller players what settings are you rolling with/control scheme

I bumped the sensitivity to 30 because default 20 is entirely to slow

Also there is this shitty bug in portal that swaps your gun to a sniper it annoying as fuck

Not much of an objective player but that one level where you have to capture or control the skyscraper is a clusterfuck...why thats why i hate objectives there is no reason why a board so big is a cluster fuck

Crying Lmao dead at you putting up the shield to deflect bullet and caught a whole hummer to the face
Lmao I was furious because I died 2x before in the span of a min

then this happened

i thought the Jeep was gonna either go down the middle or stop up top

I’ll play this game when it’s not infuriating to play lol

they need to patch the objectives on that dubai looking map and orbital where you have to capture the rooftops

It’s literally impossible

It takes time and patience. I think s lot of elitist are pissed they aren't instantly great at this game.... It's a lot of shit to take in

I think cuz I go in not expecting to be good, it's easier for me to accept getting wrecked till I get the hang of it....

But to y'all that expect to run shit..... Y'all can't handle getting rolled up

Lol me and 5 guys get in the elevator behind a fortified shield

As soon as it opens up there’s a hovercraft on the roof and it shoots us

Fix this fucking game

I figured out you can see your kills at least by holding select..

One thing annoys me about the game is the fact there are so many clusterfucks in massive maps ... their needs to be more small skirmishes i have my most fun in portal with the tdm ffa vip is cool too.. i just wish the games offical shit had tdm ffa slots and encourage to play the map by skirmish game play..
Another is the fact that you did without even getting in the game so to speak

I procrastinated and plan to get it this week

I heard it's still buggy though?
Lol hey you could wait to buy this but if you still buy it just know while the bugs aren’t really game breaking, they’ll definitely be some things that will annoy you

I personally haven’t encountered bugs besides not being able to respawn and I swear something is up with the aiming

most of my issues in this game are vehicle related

there’s way too many helicopters and condors and you can drive hoverboards up fucking walls lol

shouldn’t be able to call in vehicles to rooftops

Back