Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

I was running with my boy, his chat not on.....

But it's cool cuz his kid crying... But it started off with me saving him 🤣🤣

Yeah they going off about this error on Twitter

Only thing I don't like is they took away k/d

You can't see your stats. I get why... It promotes objective play instead of worrying about and camping to protect your ratio

But I just got some new attachments and I wanted to see if my kill count really went up... Cuz it felt like it did

Only thing I don't like is they took away k/d

You can't see your stats. I get why... It promotes objective play instead of worrying about and camping to protect your ratio

But I just got some new attachments and I wanted to see if my kill count really went up... Cuz it felt like it did
That's weird that they removed it. My friends and I always had a good kd and we constantly played objective

There's people that completely ignore it when they go on streaks though

But visual
That's weird that they removed it. My friends and I always had a good kd and we constantly played objective

There's people that completely ignore it when they go on streaks though
I have always had terrible kd but I mostly play to have fun... I've long accepted I'm not that good....

But even my goofy ass can have my moments... And it kinda sucks I can't screen shot that crazy game when I inexplicably go 16-2 or some dumb shit

But visual

I have always had terrible kd but I mostly play to have fun... I've long accepted I'm not that good....

But even my goofy ass can have my moments... And it kinda sucks I can't screen shot that crazy game when I inexplicably go 16-2 or some dumb shit
You have a PS5 now

just Record your gameplay easy peasy

That's prolly the best game I had at the beginning of the vid. I wasn't gonna record this day, cuz we started off horrible.. But I got in a good groove and was like fuck it....

When we got to the top floor we was letting niggaz have it getting out that elevator 🤣🤣💪🏿

Games getting a lot of bad reviews cuz the bullets be going where they fuck ever the want to, and the scoreboard is removed.

But I honestly think they anticipated this reaction from a certain level of gamer.... Cuz while I noticed the shit,I wasn't immediately infuriated to the point I didn't like the game. But I'm guessing dudes who are absolute beasts are picking up on it right away. I say that cuz one of the comments they said the game rewards bad players....

I don't see it as that.... Cuz good players still have a significant advantage cuz the shit ain't any easier for us either. I can't hit shit 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back