Welcome To aBlackWeb

Battle Rapper 40 Cal Asks for Help Finding Missing Daughter

According to reports, Dennis got into an argument with her boyfriend in New York City on April 24th. After attempting to contact him 59 times without answer, she reportedly called another male friend in New York City and talked about killing herself. After leaving her dorm room, Dennis reportedly went to an on-campus garbage can, where she threw away “personal items that would lead someone to believe that she was not returning to the dorm.”

Dennis added that video from the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority shows Dennis riding two different buses toward Niagara Falls. At around 12:18 AM, the friend Dennis called sent a text saying that he’d call police if she didn’t call him in 30 seconds. He then called her and the two talked for about an hour. Dennis reportedly told the friend that she was on the bus returning home, which the District Attorney said was false.

Dennis’ cellphone reportedly left the network on about 1:20 AM on April 25th, meaning the phone was either destroyed or powered off. On April 26th, Dennis’ family reported her missing to Buffalo State Police, prompting the investigation.

“I feel awful for the parents,” Flynn said. “As a father of five, this is difficult.”

And why people always looking for a conspiracy in everything? Why cant this just be a suicide? Its always the same mfers too.

People commit suidice all the time. A really close friend of mine never showed any suicidal thoughts but jumped off the 35th floor of a building in NY a little less than 2 years ago.

Suicide is a reality. People do commit it. And if she was proven to be suicidal, told people she was gonna kill herself, then is filmed throwing all her shit away, and finally the last ping on her phone was right by the falls, then the chances that it was suicide is almost 100%.

Sadly this is so true.

I had a friend late last year who shot himself . Left behind a wife and two young children. SMH.

Back