Welcome To aBlackWeb

Battle Rapper 40 Cal Asks for Help Finding Missing Daughter

Sadly a lot of and I mean a shit load of black girls go missing.

and it’s hardly a peep about it.

we really need a missing persons thread for our people and everybody put the shit in they social media.

they slow walking the help and that shit ain’t cool.

Nah, I'm not buying that suicide bullshit.

Whoever took her probably realized she was too high profile, so they probably killed her to cover their tracks.

Sad all the way around.

Hard to say what more he could've done to find her.

Hope they find whoever's responsible.

Hold up.............just a few seconds into the video and they say they haven't found a body???

So, how in the fuck did the DA come to the conclusion that she committed suicide???

Nah, I'm not buying that suicide bullshit.

Whoever took her probably realized she was too high profile, so they probably killed her to cover their tracks.

Sad all the way around.

Hard to say what more he could've done to find her.

Hope they find whoever's responsible.

Too high profile for what lol? Niggas didn't even know bruh had a daughter till just now.

You niggas watch too much tv. She more than likely had mental illness that wasn't being dealt with properly or at all and took her own life.

RIP to her if she's dead. Hopefully the family get the answers and closure they need quickly.

They have NO body and considering it a suicide? how tf does that make any sense? These some horrible investigators and terrible for 40 Cal and the fam.

They said her phone last pinged by the falls. They're assuming she jumped which depending on where exactly the phone last pinged would make the most sense.

Let's not drive ourselves and that family crazy playing internet columbo's.

They said her phone last pinged by the falls. They're assuming she jumped which depending on where exactly the phone last pinged would make the most sense.

Let's not drive ourselves and that family crazy playing internet columbo's.
Yeah but she could have very well been taken too and the phone dumped with her at the falls. Or just the phone being dumped. Either way its a bit fucked to just call it a suicide and be done with it. I dont know the full story but if there was evidence of her having mental health issues and what not then maybe that would be a little more understandable, but if not than wtf.

Yeah but she could have very well been taken too and the phone dumped with her at the falls. Or just the phone being dumped. Either way its a bit fucked to just call it a suicide and be done with it. I dont know the full story but if there was evidence of her having mental health issues and what not then maybe that would be a little more understandable, but if not than wtf.

Taken by who? Lol. This isn't taken my g.

These the days of onlyfans.

We know she was at minimum having suicidal thoughts and was last seen throwing away her belongings. You want it to be more theatrical than it is. I don't know what else to tell you but to try and get out of your conspiracy bag on this one.

She jumped off the falls or was thrown off the falls. I'd say it was the former.

Too high profile for what lol? Niggas didn't even know bruh had a daughter till just now.

You niggas watch too much tv. She more than likely had mental illness that wasn't being dealt with properly or at all and took her own life.

RIP to her if she's dead. Hopefully the family get the answers and closure they need quickly.

She wasn't high profile before the kidnapping, but once 40 started looking for her.........her face became more well-known.

Once her face became more well-known, she became a liability to the people who took her.

And why people always looking for a conspiracy in everything? Why cant this just be a suicide? Its always the same mfers too.

People commit suidice all the time. A really close friend of mine never showed any suicidal thoughts but jumped off the 35th floor of a building in NY a little less than 2 years ago.

Suicide is a reality. People do commit it. And if she was proven to be suicidal, told people she was gonna kill herself, then is filmed throwing all her shit away, and finally the last ping on her phone was right by the falls, then the chances that it was suicide is almost 100%.

Back