Welcome To aBlackWeb

Battle Rapper 40 Cal Asks for Help Finding Missing Daughter

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Battle rapper 40 Cal took to Twitter to reveal that his daughter is missing from Buffalo University. He shared a photo of his daughter on Thursday (April 29) along with the message, "My daughter missing from Buffalo University, if any info on this matter please hit my Dm..."

No additional information is known at this time, but we'll be sure to update you as more details arise.

He should give her name and a pic of her in regular clothes

hope everything is okay though
Saniyya Dennis

1619741819629.png
University Police say they've talked to friends of Saniyya, who say they saw her earlier in the day Saturday, but don't know where she was going. Because of COVID restrictions, students don't have roommates.

"It does provide us with less information than you would have with a situation where a student was residing with a roommate," University Police chief Peter Carey said.

Police say there was nothing suspicious about the way she left her room, and that there's no indication of a criminal investigation.

"I'm offering a reward out of my own money, $10,000, $20,000, whatever. I swear I'll pay, just give details. You don't even have to tell your name, just details that connect. I swear I'll pay you, I just want to get my daughter back, that's it," said Calvin Bird, Saniyya's dad.

Added Latisha: "If anybody seen her if anybody heard from her no matter what just call."

Back