test
ok, i didnt see the Bmagic one

im midway through his second round and he is curb stomping clips! Got damn!!

Verb's 3rd round against Hitman Holla
ok, i saw this clip in a best of battle rap montage but i didnt know the context

im about to listen to it again..it was filthy!

so DNA on IG saying he 3 0 Twork.....thats yall mans lol i heard Summer Madness was trash tho

YOOOOO...im just a few min in and this is shaping up quite nicely...hope it dont disappoint

YOOOOO...im just a few min in and this is shaping up quite nicely...hope it dont disappoint

the nigga "rain" or whatever his name is with the red pants on is bothering me

the chick next to big bird with the red sea titties can get it

That's why the mook battle makes zero sense and is a bitch move by mook. Everybody in your crew (dot mob) has bodied Verb. You're supposed to be the top dog in your crew. Why df would u make your comeback battle after mad years a battle with a nigga everybody in your squad already killed. Fuck mook.

man shine is KILLING verb in this first round

It was a safer bet compared to a hollow or surf. I just want to know if he plans on hiding another half a decade after.

That's why the mook battle makes zero sense and is a bitch move by mook. Everybody in your crew (dot mob) has bodied Verb. You're supposed to be the top dog in your crew. Why df would u make your comeback battle after mad years a battle with a nigga everybody in your squad already killed. Fuck mook.
Because ARP for some reason wanted to see that battle so he booked it. He stays booking weird matchups.

i feel some type of way about these KOTD dudes hosting battle rap

i wouldnt do no business with these dudes

Reactions: Maywood
why tf Day even take this battle??