test
Why are they discussing this?? Shit like is why Ive said for years, Surf has a superficial "it" factor. He may draw people in with his brash confidence, posture and good looks; but he comes off as very insecure and doesnt seem to like competition much.. I could breakdown why Surf isnt what he think he is all day but it would come off like Im obsessed, which is another flaw of his; hes over obsessive of those he views as his inferiors.
They teaching game to the up & coming battle rappers.

Why y'all think URL ain't give Hitman & Surf a 8 million plaque for their battle? They was discussing this type of shit in spaces today. I think URL just be too busy, they care more about battles than any of that shit

See the source image

Reactions: mike
Damn they really running with the whole wwe theme huh?? I may be growing out of battle rap and thats sad to me
I actually dont mind a "carrot" at the end of the stick if this means that battlers will start taking the craft more serious.

Reactions: thefrenchwood
Hmm....Maybe i will get a replenished interest.
The first event already got 7 battles or so. The way Surf be making it sound, it sounds like it's back to the essence where niggas had to rap. No angling or nothing. Think Surf vs Big T, straight bars..