test
You think the female battle rappers gonna get it bad? What? I aint talking about them, they league aint big enough...plus women get away with saying more foul stuff than the males do.

I know they pressed to grow and make more money...be careful what you wish for though cause it aint go be pretty.
Arsonal too big to get canceled. Nigga is untouchable at this point unless he goes the TV Star route.

Yep

Damn that's a lotta hate.

Then don't click on any vid where they're debating.

You niggaz can be toxic af sometimes mayne
Naw aint no hate jus facts nigga. Who tf is eazy the block captain?? We talking bout power!! Like i said he JUST now poppin in battle rap. Sensitive ass niggas always think somebody hating. Hating on wat?? He barely mid tier in his primary endeavor. Niggas see him on a webisode of some shit n immediately wanna put the nigga on the most popular show on tv. Get real!

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood
Naw aint no hate jus facts nigga. Who tf is eazy the block captain?? We talking bout power!! Like i said he JUST now poppin in battle rap. Sensitive ass niggas always think somebody hating. Hating on wat?? He barely mid tier in his primary endeavor. Niggas see him on a webisode of some shit n immediately wanna put the nigga on the most popular show on tv. Get real!
Yea yea everybody sensitive when they challenge y'alls opinion lol. I have no idea how eazy got the role on the fresh prince reboot if he got a cameo on that idk why he couldn't get one on power. I don't watch that shit but according to how you talking ain't nothing but oscar winners on there huh? Lol doubt it.

Will Smith producing fresh prince and 50 producing power if you can catch one eye u can catch the other and eazy is easily top tier foh hating ass nigga

• Wack
Reactions: Race Jones
Top tier??? I like etbc but no.. He got how many classics?? How many bodies?? How many main stages he rocked?? Nigga best battles was chess n rex. Wat else? Wat make him top tier?

Slurpin dis nigga something crazy right now! This nigga has had 1 dope year. Relax

See the source image

Slurpin dis nigga something crazy right now! This nigga has had 1 dope year. Relax
Gat damn can y'all niggaz debate and not say some faggot shit. Good grief man.
I feel eazy is top tier from his impact, his run, and how much in demand he is. If you feel he isn't it's fine blood

Even tho I know smack from queens, for the longest I thought that nigga was from Harlem man. Could've sworn

• Wack
Reactions: Race Jones

If Snake Eyez could battle rap he d be top tier folks promo game is next level

dude gets every one in they feelings