Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Cmon fam, if we're going by that logic that means literally everybody on earth are nerds.

I'm talking about what everybody thinks of when we say nerd and there's a lot on this site and there's nothing wrong with it lol

But to say Ghostface and Conway The Machine are nerds to make the real nerds feel better about themselves is crazy.

Cmon fam, if we're going by that logic that means literally everybody on earth are nerds.

I'm talking about what everybody thinks of when we say nerd and there's a lot on this site and there's nothing wrong with it lol

But to say Ghostface and Conway The Machine are nerds to make the real nerds feel better about themselves is crazy.
Conway is a wrestling nerd, Ghostface is a comic book nerd.

What’s your definition of nerd?

Yo no lie i REALLY like this qotr/url collab and visually it was dope as fuck courtesy of Avo. That 40 vs hustle was really entertaining and hard to call. I wanna edge the 1st and 2nd to 40 but hustle was saying some shit but the crowd wasnt showing love. I liked the e hart jump out but it was too long but i def see them being a dope tag team.

Rum vs Official was fire. O first round was the best round of the night but she couldnt maintain it 2nd and 3rd. Rum escaped wit consistency. The crowd was trash.

On second thought i cant blame crowd. Doors opened at 2 and first battle didnt take place til 5:30 according to ppl there. Typical.

Back