Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I can’t take Ajax seriously ....she battles once a year....picks her opponent based on the dirt she has on them and she s not attractive....we gotta get rid of her too

I like her as a personality but my issue with her was always delivery and being believable. Against strong comp she usually doesnt do great. She arguably lost to QB and E hart imo and we all seen her get body bagged by official.

Vid? If they offered u the threesome would u take it?
I hope there aint no video shit lmao. I wasnt expecting them to sit there and want to argue wit my drunk ass for as long as they did. I stood my ground tho lol.

And na i honestly dont find them attractive. Jaz may give you a nice look every once in a while but ehh. Her personality is cool. Shit i known her since she first started rapping and was working at footlocker on 34th street and her name Magenta back in day.

Summer impact was easily the most fucked up i had been in a long time smh. Regrets and disgust.

i Just ain’t got the patience for battle rap events...girl keeps asking me if I want her to set up a battle rap trip.... I be like hell no

i Just ain’t got the patience for battle rap events...girl keeps asking me if I want her to set up a battle rap trip.... I be like hell no
Yea every time after an event i say never again but its really a whole different experience that keeps me going. I would NEVER advise going wit a chick tho.

Once they finally fix the dreaded wait times it will be much better.

Yea every time after an event i say never again but its really a whole different experience that keeps me going. I would NEVER advise going wit a chick tho.

Once they finally fix the dreaded wait times it will be much better.

Is there a way to buy VIP tickets and come to the event after it started and just walk to the vip section? Or there's no such thing?

Is there a way to buy VIP tickets and come to the event after it started and just walk to the vip section? Or there's no such thing?
Ofcourse but it depends on the venue. Yea url may offer "vip" with vip prices but then u get there and its a terrible view and trash seating. I dont trust it and especially for the prices.

Also most niggas dont give a fuck about ya vip seating and will block ya view point if they need to in order to get a good vantage point lol. Niggas raised hell at summer madness for paying 300+ to see the backs of niggas necks lmao.

Its like the niggas who pay crazy prices to be on stage, just to realize you cant see or hear anything because you're pushed to the very back by all the entourages and battlers and nobody knows yall so nobody gives a fuck.

Back