Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Twork been wilding in general it could have been for anything. How eager he was to pull his hammer out on camera & in front of a large public crowd to intimidate moon said a lot. He got some untold stories like him yoking up that dude Spanish Harlem, and pretty much every other event he threatening to beat someone up lol. Add in the fact he supposedly come from a blood family and he could've been getting shot at for any number of reasons. I think he still got problems in detroit to this day over that "fuck trick trick" line he said against QP.

He a knucklehead man. I hope he move wiser from here.
He didn't pull his hammer out to intimidate Moon, lol. The big nigga was tryna break it up and Twork backed it out on him. I don't think the Trick Trick line is that serious, Cal would've addressed it.

Lifelong richmond nigga speakin.. 31 year resident.. n yea these dumb muhfuckas buss they guns out here.
Its y we cant never have shit out here.. we robbed webbie, queen Latifah back in the day and ll cool j.. we threw money at lil wayne when he was performing..thro water on niggas n all type of clown shit.. these niggas out here wear ratchet Richmond as a badge of honor n da shit wack mayne

No battle rapper can achieve what Cassidy did in the industry, lol. They can clown him on his beats all they want but his debut went Gold. Goodz 'Ghost' video ain't even break 100k even with promo from 50 Cent, lol.
apples to oranges b

a lot of people were doing numbers back then off hype alone
but i dont wanna derail

apples to oranges b

a lot of people were doing numbers back then off hype alone
but i dont wanna derail

CS and more importantly, Cassidy isn't a battle rapper, he's an industry rapper who battles.

Hov battled, X battled, Big L battled, Budden battled, etc. Most lyricists have battled. Doesn't mean they're battle rappers. If Bow Wow decided he wanted to battle Mook, that shit would do crazy #s, cuz he's an industry nigga. Martha Stewart would do #s. Stop bunching him in with the real battle rappers.

Lifelong richmond nigga speakin.. 31 year resident.. n yea these dumb muhfuckas buss they guns out here.
Its y we cant never have shit out here.. we robbed webbie, queen Latifah back in the day and ll cool j.. we threw money at lil wayne when he was performing..thro water on niggas n all type of clown shit.. these niggas out here wear ratchet Richmond as a badge of honor n da shit wack mayne
Queen Latifah tho?!
EquatorialDentalIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

im rewatching clips and Lux

URL has come a LONG way...Summer Madness 5 was full of niggertry

everything from the time shit to the crowd to the crews on stage

Back