Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Let me say geechi beat another battler and watch the responses I get

I asked what's the deal with him and coffee now everybody quiet ?

Let me say geechi beat another battler and watch the responses I get

I asked what's the deal with him and coffee now everybody quiet ?

geechi has a battle league he helps run ... coffee was booked but no-showed with no warning, because rx and finesse (i think her name?) was there and there's a restraining order involved.... coffee and geechi got into a little twitter exchange... its not really beef like that.

Don’t nobody read ur posts in here lol
See the source image

geechi has a battle league he helps run ... coffee was booked but no-showed with no warning, because rx and finesse (i think her name?) was there and there's a restraining order involved.... coffee and geechi got into a little twitter exchange... its not really beef like that.
Preciate it brah. I know I can count on you. I also appreciate you starting that thread for last weekend events only for these kneegrows to completely ignore it and just post in here. Smh

Preciate it brah. I know I can count on you. I also appreciate you starting that thread for last weekend events only for these kneegrows to completely ignore it and just post in here. Smh

lol i aint even start that thread.. @WilberDMillz made it & then he started posting in here anyways lmao... fuckin up the protocol n shit

btw yall know i make those threads so people who don't normally check for this thread, might tap in and see whats going on.. get more people to chop it up with

lol i aint even start that thread.. @WilberDMillz made it & then he started posting in here anyways lmao... fuckin up the protocol n shit

btw yall know i make those threads so people who don't normally check for this thread, might tap in and see whats going on.. get more people to chop it up with
That's what you're supposed to do. Lol

This thread almost 900 pages. You wouldn't be able to find anything if we just keep posting in here

Shout-out to @WilberDMillz though. I guess you Arkansas niggas are good for something after all ?

Back