Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
See the source image

Verb need to cut his hair and go eat a rack of ribs. His rounds are a chore to watch.

:hahaha:

I fuck with his IG energy and subject matter, but you're right about him in these battles in the quiet setting. He needs the crowd energy because his mannerisms come off weak as fuck in a quiet room and coupling that with the bars being in and out gives him that washed feel. I ain't gonna bet against him too tough, but he's sliding off a high back into a valley. This battle had him and Roc looking played as hell.

I fuck with his IG energy and subject matter, but you're right about him in these battles in the quiet setting. He needs the crowd energy because his mannerisms come off weak as fuck in a quiet room and coupling that with the bars being in and out gives him that washed feel. I ain't gonna bet against him too tough, but he's sliding off a high back into a valley. This battle had him and Roc looking played as hell.
Crowd or small room, that negro is ass right now. He need to retire before people start taking him off their top 5 lists. Smmfh.

Verb on like a 10 game losing streak.

Reactions: GNS
I remember we was young and my homie was fuckin with lux niece or cousin some shit and he went to go scoop her from the block and lux was there chillin but he was in his pop bag on some you better not fuck over her will smith bad boys type shit. Lmao my boy is tellin me yo its dark out but i know this is loaded lux but he introduced himself as pop so i wasnt all the way sure and tryna be respectful meanwhile lux was just grillin him whole time hahaha. He left her alone after that.

That shit had me rollin.

Back