Welcome To aBlackWeb

But naw niggas tell me a nigga can rebuttal a whole round but can freestyle a minute ....that don’t plague ur mind?

I'm seeing it split down the middle on twitter, i think the polls got surf winnin tho. But im seeing alot of people say nitty won it.

As far as the "Freestyle" shit goes, any nigga that knows rap, especially battle rap knows that wasn't a real freestyle rebuttal. Those were prepared schemes that he was prolly sitting on or actually had for his 2nd or 3rd and he played that shit perfectly to make it seem like it was a freestyle rebuttal.

U niggas do realize I was too drunk yesterday to watch the shit right lmao....I gotta see this for myself....my prediction was Rum Nitty gonna bar him to death but Surf Stan’s won’t let him lose.....gotta see it for myself but if Nitty was cooking and Surf choked the 3rd away Nitty got it

U niggas do realize I was too drunk yesterday to watch the shit right lmao....I gotta see this for myself....my prediction was Rum Nitty gonna bar him to death but Surf Stan’s won’t let him lose.....gotta see it for myself but if Nitty was cooking and Surf choked the 3rd away Nitty got it

nah i was talkin about the shit angryfan was talkin about lol

As far as the "Freestyle" shit goes, any nigga that knows rap, especially battle rap knows that wasn't a real freestyle rebuttal. Those were prepared schemes that he was prolly sitting on or actually had for his 2nd or 3rd and he played that shit perfectly to make it seem like it was a freestyle rebuttal.

Yup.
Anyway, I seen people pointing out that this is Surf's 5th consecutive battle choking, shit is crazy.

Word? Surf's first was about 15 mins. The whole shit was fire too.

Surf cut his 2nd short, it was about 3 and a half mins, compared to Nitty going for about 5 - 6 mins. I got the 2nd being debatable, but leanin to surf.

1st - Surf
2nd - Debatable, leaning to Surf
3rd - Nitty

I gotta watch it again, maybe I was caught in th hype of Surf returning (not taking away from his 1st round, it was still prolly his best round ever). But I remember still going over Nitty's first while Surf was going, and if I can do that I consider that debatable. Midway thru Surf's 2nd I forgot Nitty was even rapping. I hold rebuttals to a high standard, especially mid round full scheme rebuttals, even if it's coincidental.

For the whole card i got it

3-0 loso
3-0 ill will
2-1 clips, but the battle was borderline trash
2-1 JC
2-1 Surf after one watch, but i gotta rewatch the 2nd round to be sure.

Battles of the night:

Suge vs Twork debatable
Goodz vs Roc , im edging Roc, but it's debatable

yo it just hit me... if smack got cassidy vs lloyd banks lined up for SM7... fuck it we gotta get a statue put up by 2019 for unk right in harlem lol

Back