Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2nd is somewhat debatable, but the way Surf made it seem like was rebuttalin everything Nitty was saying, gotta edge that to surf

The 2nd is somewhat debatable, but the way Surf made it seem like was rebuttalin everything Nitty was saying, gotta edge that to surf

I think Surf took that round clear. I think the 1st was more debatable. Surf ended that round strong but started off a bit slow. Nitty had a fire first but not as much peak moments as Surf's.

Word? Surf's first was about 15 mins. The whole shit was fire too.

Surf cut his 2nd short, it was about 3 and a half mins, compared to Nitty going for about 5 - 6 mins. I got the 2nd being debatable, but leanin to surf.

1st - Surf
2nd - Debatable, leaning to Surf
3rd - Nitty

Last edited:
Suge vs Twork or Goodz vs Roc tied for battle of the night.

That was easily the best Goodz performance i've ever seen. It comes down to who u have winning the 3rd.

On the real Surf might've put his 1st and 3rd rounds together in the first. His 1st round had to be about 12mins

After watchikg that blind niggas blog I’m certain Surf heard Nitty bars before the battle and prepped his rebuttals if u can rebuttal a whole round ain’t no way u choking or ain’t got a dirty batch.....first he got ghostwriters now this???

After watchikg that blind niggas blog I’m certain Surf heard Nitty bars before the battle and prepped his rebuttals if u can rebuttal a whole round ain’t no way u choking or ain’t got a dirty batch.....first he got ghostwriters now this???

See this why i dont take you serious L’s

Back