Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Niggas like T Rex gotta be kicking themselves in the ass right now did all that shit and niggas ain’t even thinking of you when they start paying 50k and up
Yup, he gotta prove he could write 3 full rounds without recycling if he wants to come back but I doubt it. His heart not in battle rap no more. I could say the same for Qleen Paper

Haven’t watched it since Rex was running his mouth and Math got himself permanently banned from URL might check it out don’t really know shit bout Lux...

how MsFit racist?

I think it was the Ms Hustle episode, she was telling black people that we shouldn't be offended when non blacks say "nigga"

Then the next episode she was saying KOTD (The white league) is overall better than Smack cuz the rappers are overall more creative, they know how to be funny, etc and all Smack (Black) rappers do is spit gun bars.

There's other subtle racist undertone comments, ftb.

I don't remember what Math said about being cool with non blacks say nigga, but i dont remember him checking her off the rip.

And he cosigned White rappers>>> black rappers.

Lol Math done out here anyway thought he was cool shitting on Beasley

Niggas thinking twice now seeing those Smack budgets

He got mad when people from URL wasn't sharing his interview on FOX TV but can you blame them? You did a lot of shit to cause that, you punched Dose. Punched Serius Jones, etc. You probably costed URL so much problems.

Back