Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigga, you acting like Surf WANTED to battle you.

Goodz is mad about having to negotiate with url his numbers meanwhile surf bragging how mych he gets paid while fucking up. They were rumors of them battling eventually at one time.
Surf needs to take a Safe battle RN , let that be John , Cor ect. I think Goodz gives him a solid battle
I don't think any of those 2 battles are safe for him.
Those 2 cats been wanting to rip his head off and on a good night they could.
Better go find brixx belve again

I think with lux, he evolved spiritually so much so that its hard for him to really tear down another black man and tap into that lost nigga frequency in a way thats needed in battle rap. He is heavy in the conscious community and he adopted their way of "battling" where its debate style ideology vs ideology clashes while building together in the process.

With a nigga like Daylyt who is also conscious and supreme lyricist, he can come fully capable of destroying lux and this may be the first time lux is really feeling the underdog heat and this battle will make or break his legacy.

Will be the best lux we ever seen. Bet that.

I agree and he said it in the pod. In this battle all he's gonna have to do is rap. No gimmicks, No Angles, just bars.

I'm expecting his Funk Flex freestyle x 100.

I agree and he said it in the pod. In this battle all he's gonna have to do is rap. No gimmicks, No Angles, just bars.

I'm expecting his Funk Flex freestyle x 100.
Id be ok if he retires after this. Fuck a jc lol. He has nothing left to prove here. Do a 2 on 2 loaded hollows battle every once in blue and just be an elder lol.

Back