Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most of these so called street niggas in battle rap is frauds. This nigga Ahdi Boom was so confident when Bigg K came out with the paperwork. Y'all think the cops lied and falsified Ahdi Boom statement?

Bigg K ruined this nigga return to battle rap. Funny thing is, niggas just looked at Ahdi Boom admitting the defendant shot the gun and didn't take that nigga age and his extensive criminal record in account.. He would've got damn near the same time even without Ahdi Boom statement.
I keep seein u saying "niggas aint even like dat" and i GOTTA know wat u mean by that.. wat do that mean?? Battlerap is entertainment and the nigga got ethered in the battlerap world.. how "like that" a nigga gotta b bro?? 95 percent of these niggas is rappers not gangsters!! Ahdi boom included

And him goin to hhir and coppin pleas wit his lil jewish lawyer on cam and shit.. its sad and wreaks of desperation!!! Lol!!!

Ahdi shit is way deeper than snitching. If the chick is telling tge truth about who fired the gun thats the person with the Jamaican accent. Ahdi admitted he used that accent then said one of the other dudes fired. Dude lawyer was trash or he woulda took that shit to trial and dismantled ahdi on the stand. Niggas gotta stop fucking with public defenders. Freedom cost money

@battlerapgod U got that Saga Vs JC yet My Guy
See the source image

Back