Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 5 what? I dont think anybody here has him as a favorite but objectively he’s a top player in the culture. And he almost dog walked shine that battle, shine had a nice 3rd to redeem himself.

ehhh

Hitman's 2nd was dope...cant lie...but his first was meh af

ehhh

Hitman's 2nd was dope...cant lie...but his first was meh af

i’ll tell you this, i used to adamantly hate holla’s style. I was all about penmanship, lux and daylyt set the precedence for me. After years of being actively in tune with the culture and seeing so many battles, seeing battlers that had bars but were so damn boring, i started to appreciate holla, goodz and other battlers that dont rely on complexity to win.
Surf been saying this in recent interviews but it’s about the complete package. Summer madness just dont feel like summer madness without star power like hitman has.

I know DNA not letting a rat stop him from getting his bag... what does Ahdi Boom being a snitch have to do with DNA not doing the battle? That nigga not street at ALL

i’ll tell you this, i used to adamantly hate holla’s style. I was all about penmanship, lux and daylyt set the precedence for me. After years of being actively in tune with the culture and seeing so many battles, seeing battlers that had bars but were so damn boring, i started to appreciate holla, goodz and other battlers that dont rely on complexity to win.
Surf been saying this in recent interviews but it’s about the complete package. Summer madness just dont feel like summer madness without star power like hitman has.
not mad at this

im sure im alone in this, but there was no clear winner of the hitman shine battle to me

if i just had to give it one, i would say hitman edged him, but both had a fire round and two ehh rounds

Back