Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I was just telling my man that he's in that position that Cal was in before battling Lux.

So to get him outta here,he gonna get Lux or Mook and they're gonna kill him bad.

You know NYC will not let Gotti be great.
Cal was smoking everything moving when he came in. Geechi resume is better than niggas who got 10 years in and he did it in a short amount of time. Geechi need to just battle Calicoe, Verb, Iron Solomon, Hitman Holla & his resume is stamped. Adding Lux or Mook will just make that shit crisp.

Cal was smoking everything moving when he came in. Geechi resume is better than niggas who got 10 years in and he did it in a short amount of time. Geechi need to just battle Calicoe, Verb, Iron Solomon, Hitman Holla & his resume is stamped. Adding Lux or Mook will just make that shit crisp.
Cal would die vs Gotti in 2020.

Hitman is tricky because he got his bars up .He might beat Gotti.

Hitman could be that vet to hurt him,but Smack and Hitman got a shaky relationship.

iron is a weird opp,but I think he does too much for Gotti to beat him.

Reactions: GNS
Cal would die vs Gotti in 2020.

Hitman is tricky because he got his bars up .He might beat Gotti.

Hitman could be that vet to hurt him,but Smack and Hitman got a shaky relationship.

iron is a weird opp,but I think he does too much for Gotti to beat him.
Cal vs Gotti would be debatable.

There's nothing Hitman can do with Gotti, the outcome will just be like Verb vs Hitman or Surf vs Hitman

• Cap
Cal vs Gotti would be debatable.

There's nothing Hitman can do with Gotti, the outcome will just be like Verb vs Hitman or Surf vs Hitman
Nah you sleeping.Hitman beat Shine and he beat Tay Roc

Hitman is different because he can win damn near off presence.Hitman can make a room turn against a nigga.

Cal is not consistent enough to beat Gotti in 2020

What we doing with Boom being a whole snitch?

I think he is a wrap.

funny thing is ,he beat K at rapping,but that angle was more realer than anything Boom said.

If K didn't do that,he would have lost cause Boom was snappin IMO.

Back