Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
They love making excuses for that bitch nigga.. If he had put hands and feet on Smack, Chico or roided up Beasley.. I bet his battle would’ve either been canceled or pushed back to like Neveraury...

Crazy Math snuffed Jones and was banned but NJT beats up an owner ...... nothing

Norbes is not an owner and he not really gang gang.That's why he does his indie shit and moved to ATL.

They love making excuses for that bitch nigga.. If he had put hands and feet on Smack, Chico or roided up Beasley.. I bet his battle would’ve either been canceled or pushed back to like Neveraury...

Smack while little ain't gone let no nigga just beat his ass and do nothing and Beasley would probably beat NJT ass cause he does martial arts. Chico big too

but Twork ain't no bitch nigga IMO,he puts hands on niggas.pause

but ofcourse he would be banned or something.

Smack says there will be punishment for that,but also Twork might have had a good reason to beat his ass if he fucking or hollering at his BM.

Hitman got into with beasley

Also Twork is a battle rap superstar not star.Drake is fucking with Twork heavy

I'm sure he brings Smack and them a lot of money.

Fuck around twork is why Drake is fucking with URL.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
I bet if a nigga puts all of the clips of Beasley breaking up fights & put that shit in a compilation and send that shit to Dana White. He would hire Beasley as a MMA Fighter

Back