Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Why that nigga who got beat up walking like that?

Anyway Danny 30ed Hollow.

What we doing with Hollow?
Yea i seen it dropped on app. So hollow got smoked?

People were complaining that they just paid for the battle and then it dropped on app lmao

Yea i seen it dropped on app. So hollow got smoked?

People were complaining that they just paid for the battle and then it dropped on app lmao

I saw that shit for free anyway,but yeah niggas was sick about that shit

Hollow wasn't trash and some might give him rd 2,but to me Danny's writing was too much for Hollow.

Yall cant attribute to every time a female choke or succeed it's ghost writers. That's lazy af.

She stumbles in damn near all her battles... And sounded the same way in all of em. She dont sound like nobody else (dudes).
Opening line is wild sus. I dont think thats ever happen.

Reactions: GNS
Anybody got the hollow vs myers and gotti vs T bootlegs?
I was looking for the geechi shit last night frfr lol

If I find it, I'ma post it

Btw, went through a few of his battles from this year that Jersey man tried to say he lost. We gonna need to get that boy drug tested. He definitely not in his right state of mind.

It's a believable explanation. I buy that over ghost writers.
Lmao they were more than likely hanging out all weekend long prior to the battle and she got star struck on stage? Lol plz ..... ur a musician u spend weeks practicing a piece to perform u not forgetting the first chord...she got a ghost writer fam and it’s ok most them females prolly do...

All of the sudden Shooney and Phara got bar? Lmao plz

Lmao they were more than likely hanging out all weekend long prior to the battle and she got star struck on stage? Lol plz ..... ur a musician u spend weeks practicing a piece to perform u not forgetting the first chord...she got a ghost writer fam and it’s ok most them females prolly do...

All of the sudden Shooney and Phara got bar? Lmao plz
Aite so the next time one of these niggas choke ima say it's ghostwriters.

Back