Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
you disagree?

i recall you in one thread where you said you felt like this was vintage verb. I honestly didnt see it.

I did a Verb dive a while back and pre dreads, he was on another level. I feel like by the time he gets to his punchlines now, i've forgotten the setup that lead to it.

but let me know your thoughts

you disagree?

i recall you in one thread where you said you felt like this was vintage verb. I honestly didnt see it.

I did a Verb dive a while back and pre dreads, he was on another level. I feel like by the time he gets to his punchlines now, i've forgotten the setup that lead to it.

but let me know your thoughts

My post was for the "DNA bodied Verb worst than anybody ever in existence" twitter post , I was gonna go on a nerd rant but fuck it.

I do disagree with your post tho. If you were looking for punchlines then this wasn't the Verb battle to watch. This was more of a dissection of a person's character in and outside the ring. He focused more on angles in this battle. Similar to Lux vs Calicoe. Lux wasn't spitting punchlines in that battle, he was breaking Cal down.

But I agree with 5th. The battle was more about preference.

My post was for the "DNA bodied Verb worst than anybody ever in existence" twitter post , I was gonna go on a nerd rant but fuck it.

I do disagree with your post tho. If you were looking for punchlines then this wasn't the Verb battle to watch. This was more of a dissection of a person's character in and outside the ring. He focused more on angles in this battle. Similar to Lux vs Calicoe. Lux wasn't spitting punchlines in that battle, he was breaking Cal down.

But I agree with 5th. The battle was more about preference.
ahhh ok...then i can get with this

i'ma try to watch it again with this perspective in mind

I almost didnt watch it at all once i saw DNA roll out the blue durag like it was a prop or something

sitcho goofy lookin ass all the way down b lol

Another thing if I'm the dude that got beat up, this don't warrant him to come back bussin.
If anything he should, charge it to the game and be done with it.

Back