Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Nvm, he's talkin about loso. The entire battle rap community including loso says he got bodied by Brizz, but AP says loso won :hahaha:
man, idk that Brizz dude was all gas

i asked you to show me the bars and i guess ya street lights came on or something b/c you went inside

~shrugs~

man, idk that Brizz dude was all gas

i asked you to show me the bars and i guess ya street lights came on or something b/c you went inside

~shrugs~

Cuz it's like a nigga who just got into hip hop music trying to tell me why kid cudi is top 5. Certain things u can't entertain.

Cuz it's like a nigga who just got into hip hop music trying to tell me why kid cudi is top 5. Certain things u can't entertain.
lol

what in tf does that have to do with anything

this is your go to when you disagree...how long do i have to listen to BR to have a valid opinion??

Brizz is Busta Rhymes in battle rap

HOOGGAATAA BOOGGOOAAATA

lol

what in tf does that have to do with anything

this is your go to when you disagree...how long do i have to listen to BR to have a valid opinion??

Brizz is Busta Rhymes in battle rap

HOOGGAATAA BOOGGOOAAATA

lol it's the truth tho. You're still wet behind the ears fam. That's like a nigga coming into battle rap saying Lux is just gibberish. The nigga hasn't been ingrained in this sport enough to understand or appreciate what a nigga like Lux brings to the table. Same thing is happening with you and Brizz.

Brizz cooked Loso.
Them bars weren't gassed up.
The bars and presentation is what stung harder.
That row boat line, clothes on backwards, and if you pray to God you better hope I'm listening.

lol it's the truth tho. You're still wet behind the ears fam. That's like a nigga coming into battle rap saying Lux is just gibberish. The nigga hasn't been ingrained in this sport enough to understand or appreciate what a nigga like Lux brings to the table. Same thing is happening with you and Brizz.
aight, i'ma bookmark this for later use b/c you guilty of this as well, but this not the thread for that

like i said, I felt loso was the better battler and still feel that way

I'ma try to bring myself to listen to it again just to make sure i feel that way

I'm just here to school you fam. Can't have u out here talking crazy.

Back