Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I would've considered buying this weekend's RBE card if it wasn't so close to Smack's card, but i aint spending over $100 on battle rap in a week.

ok ok...Ave was on his shit but buddy need to work on his delivery...i get tired of this nigga keep starting over

ok ok...Ave was on his shit but buddy need to work on his delivery...i get tired of this nigga keep starting over

Literally everybody does this lol I don't get why you're only mad when Ave does it

Literally everybody does this lol I don't get why you're only mad when Ave does it
I've seen practically every geechi battle that is available online. I can count on one hand how many times he's done it.

its one thing to go back a bar or something, but this nigga will start the entire verse over 2 and 3 times and with each time, it lessens the impact the bars had to me

~shrugs~

If i can show u multiple times geechi has done it in every battle, what will u say?

Lol every single battle rapper does it. It's impossible to not do.

Just curious since your just recently getting into battle rap, who are your favorite/ top 3 right now? Dont include daylyt hes not active.

Geechi easily my favorite

I fuck with K-Shine

and its toss up b/t JC and los for 3rd

Nvm, he's talkin about loso. The entire battle rap community including loso says he got bodied by Brizz, but AP says loso won :hahaha:

Back