Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Todd Da Mid Don is trying to do his own damage control.. He couldn’t find any compromised “media's” outlet to do it for him.. I guess all that as kissing he’s done over the years isn’t working Anymore.. He couldn’t even get that fraud likeJay Blac to help him.. nasty work…

I had time kill/ bullshittin’ at work.. So watched/listened Todd Da Mid Don’s whiney ass.. The first part was him just making up a bunch of bullshit excuses.. The nigga had nerve to say he’s never been involved in bad business in battlerap wasn't that nigga bffs w/ that scamming ass nigga Chris Petty early on w/ bullpen.. And wasn’t there a whole mystery about how all those Spit Dat Heat battlers ended up on bullpen.. So to say hes never been involved in bad business is laughable.. After that it was just a bunch of crying about the bloggers cliticizing him and his 3rd/4th tier league.. Then it was a bunch woe is me “my league won’t be around much longer”,The BRC is so negative & I’m tired of it”.. “This is why folks don't want stay in this community because all of the negativity“.. And finally he just played the victim for rest of that bullshit ass blog.. Bottomline if support the next Bullpen even you’re a sucker.. It obvious the nigga is desperate to cash out and these are his last scams…

Last edited:
Back