Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apparently Clubber Amin got clipped 21 by Marv.. Clubber was back to having bad pacing and fumbling over his words again.. But I’m sure URL ”media” will do there best to awept this L under the rug since they're so desperate to make new stars..I’m sure Compromised!! will have him on spew his self aggrandized propaganda.. But no matter how much Pee continues to over-push this nigga he’ll never make him a star…

John John Da Mid Don’s event was apparently super trash..Rum & Clips along w/ Cal & Pass didn't happen.. They had mic issues throughout the battles also music was blasting in the background of Yoshi & Vixen Da ASSassin for no reason.. This is this the second bullpen PPV in a row that half the battle didn’t go down.. Also that Camel faced scammer raised the PPV price from 45 to like 60 dollars the day of the event..I dont know how anyone would ever support a PPV from his mid ass “league” again...

John John Da Mid Don’s event was apparently super trash..Rum & Clips along w/ Cal & Pass didn't happen.. They had mic issues throughout the battles also music was blasting in the background of Yoshi & Vixen Da ASSassin for no reason.. This is this the second bullpen PPV in a row that half the battle didn’t go down.. Also that Camel faced scammer raised the PPV price from 45 to like 60 dollars the day of the event..I dont know how anyone would ever support a PPV from his mid ass “league” again...

This is coming off like Cesar the Scamme/DJ Khaki type bullshit…

Back