Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL & Uncle Ra are atill trying to prop up Kid Snitch(🐀).. In the past the URL fanboys would’ve blindly went along w/ the fact their trying push that 🐀idk about now…

1. He supposedly choked in the first round

2. They gave Rum 2:30 and Footz 3:30 or something like that

My question is why line up Rum like that? Especially when he’s one of the big names on URL. Especially over a guy no one knew until a month ago.
Maybe feetz gotta 360.. Nitty is known for saying he's not contracted under url indefinitely; therefore making him expendable

Maybe feetz gotta 360.. Nitty is known for saying he's not contracted under url indefinitely; therefore making him expendable
That’s all it’s about the URL is in desperate need of new stars and blood ….. what better way than having the niggas they pushing beat one of the top dogs

Ironically this the shit niggas like Spanish Harlem were complaining about years ago when it comes to URL

U got niggas talking bout how URL would book one battler like months in advance then book his opponent 3 weeks before the battle knowing his opp been writing for him for months

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I’m just saying. Lux backed out of a DNA battle because he lost to Jerry Wess. What do you think Lux will do after Nitty lost to Footz?
I’m not dismissing what your saying

I just think it’s silly to not battle someone based on their last performance(s)

I don’t know of a sport where the best doesn’t play the best & so on …

Never in a day would I think I see so many bs excuses

😅Who did Lux battle last ?
Geechie?

The saddest thing about all this is time wasted

I just think it’s silly to not battle someone based on their last performance(s)

Geechie?

Yup Geechie and the culture says Lux lost

And I had Lux winning 🤷🏾‍♂️
They both weren’t at their best that night

This shit is hilariously sad

:niggaa:

How is this not clear as day
Star watching ass niggas 😅😂

Geechie?

Tbh it’s an out for Lux since he didn’t want to battle DNA or Rum. Remember that Cal battle that URL vaulted where he got bodied on the same card as Verb/Hitman?

Back