Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also whats the Rum issue? Was he not good or was it just unfair due to time limits?
1. He supposedly choked in the first round

2. They gave Rum 2:30 and Footz 3:30 or something like that

My question is why line up Rum like that? Especially when he’s one of the big names on URL. Especially over a guy no one knew until a month ago.

My question is why line up Rum like that? Especially when he’s one of the big names on URL. Especially over a guy no one knew until a month ago.
Because he entertained the opps so drop his stock real quick since he not on a url contract

He’s probably asking for more money since most of the battlerap “media” has crowned him as “the number one nigga in battlerap” because he finally won that compromised URL COTY award.. Also I’m sure the powers that be @ URL didn’t like all those blue room tweets he was doing.. And they told soldier boy Pee to go humble him…

Too bad that that stock drop vet trap don't work as good w/out Youtube

I got the app and still don't watch shit until I feel like it.

It's hard to keep up with who's on a winning or losing streak the way things are now.

Last edited:
Back