Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
So the 👽 is taking on that foot fetish nigga and it’s not in the main event.. But niggas is saying he deserves a battle w/ a God Tier level nigga like Lux.. The suppose it “number one nigga in battlerap“ is battling a low level crucible nigga.. Maybe Doughboy can do some more interviews crying for him to get the battle…

So the 👽 is taking on that foot fetish nigga and it’s not in the main event.. But niggas is saying he deserves a battle w/ a God Tier level nigga like Lux.. The suppose it “number one nigga in battlerap“ is battling a low level crucible nigga.. Maybe Doughboy can do some more interviews crying for him to get the battle…

Young bull is right … Lux ain’t doing shit for the culture right niw

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I see both sides of the argument. If I’m Nitty I’m not taking that battle. Let him battle somebody like Th3 Saga or Drugz. The supposed number 1 battle rapper is not even main eventing. If I'm Lux this is another reason to NOT battle Nitty.

Would Lux/Nitty be a better battle TECHNICALLY? Yea of course. Same as Bret Hart vs Chris Benoit would have been a better TECHNICAL match than Rock v. Hogan. Sometimes starpower and a moment like that trumps a technical masterpiece.

😢

I’m tired of my family being attacked outside of the stage only to then get criticized for responding. I get this is twitter, but would any of y’all walk up to a man and shit on his wife and kids? No Because it’s absolutely trash and you have no idea what a man would do in that scenario

It’s simple. Pop battle shit to me. Call me whatever you want on here. The second you involve the people closest to me you’re going to get a response back with the same energy. And even THEN i still won’t reach the levels some find comfortable of reaching

The fact Hustle made disgusting tweets about my fiancé 30 times and then challenged me to a fist fight bc i said “Yunus 9-0” is just ridiculous

I’m not putting my hands on a woman 🤦🏻‍♂️

If you really want to settle it. Meet me in the ring. I will gladly smoke tf out of you anywhere

Riot just hit me up. Tell her strap up in December. Anything other than that is just childish and not worth my time

I didn’t even like the blog i just did. It’s not me, but it’s easy to take me out of character when your words affect my household. Say it in your raps. Anything outside of the stage is just weird as hell.

Back