Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

The Teaching Cracker soundin crazy.. Bigg Kracker 1st versus Ahdi Brasco was real nice.. But not better than God Tier Lux’s 3rd versus Cal.. He’s talking cracker hot take nonsense…

To an extent he is right….Big K s first forcefully retired a nigga that has nt happened before or since

I think Couture sent Ms Pack to the shadow realm to never be heard from until the Snakeyez and Prep battle

Lux third was some fast spit hypocritical gibberish that was overhyped by celebrities and his d riders and stolen from Verb

Put it like this, and I'm only speaking from a fan perspective

Daylight vs Tayroc was one the best battles I've watched live and is probably the only battle I've seen more than 5x since

What tf has Day been doing during this time? Are people gonna let him keep sitting then let him get picky over what battle he'll accept next?

Lux not special man

1695144103184.png
1695144193142.png

Put it like this, and I'm only speaking from a fan perspective

Daylight vs Tayroc was one the best battles I've watched live and is probably the only battle I've seen more than 5x since

What tf has Day been doing during this time? Are people gonna let him keep sitting then let him get picky over what battle he'll accept next?

Lux not special man

I can't say definitively, but if I had to guess, I think the lawsuit between URL and RBE is preventing Day from battling on either league.

Back