Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmao if everyone moved like Lux there wouldn’t be a battle rap industry for y’all to be in here discussing

Bro hasn’t battled in 2 years I see why some of y’all was waiting by the window for pops to return from the store w the milk lol

Also for those saying why would Nitty battle Foots ( although idk who Foots is) it is the same thought process as an established artist giving an up and coming artist a feature

Look what Drake did for BloccBoi JB

Also for those saying why would Nitty battle Foots ( although idk who Foots is) it is the same thought process as an established artist giving an up and coming artist a feature

Look what Drake did for BloccBoi J

I think it's Afrocentrism. Europeans substituted the letter k with c when translating/using African languages, etc. I'm assuming that's why I because I think he's identified as Pan-African in the past
He a kappa b

Look what Drake did for BloccBoi JB
Terrible example lol

Name me another song from him outside of look alive lol

Lmao if everyone moved like Lux there wouldn’t be a battle rap industry for y’all to be in here discussing

Bro hasn’t battled in 2 years I see why some of y’all was waiting by the window for pops to return from the store w the milk lol
First off, my father is still gonna come back from the store and 2nd of all Lux needed a break after geechi curb stomped him.

He gone knock the next nigga out though.

They gone get that work.

Back