Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like Hitman said he s not interested in the battle because there have been five different polls saying they want to see Lux vs someone else

Of course u d be frustrated if someone is pressing you and calling you scared to do something no one wants to see you do
Don’t this logic applies to Lux as well?

Lux waited all the time and got smoked by geechi

If lux gonna lose, it's gonna at least be a good payday

He knows Rum will pack him tf up too

Hell, even Meyers would

I think JC learned what he needed to from his battle with surf what to do/not to do and would also be a good matchup

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
now niggas are in here talking up Danny Liar.. A nigga who just got bullied off a card and got nothing notable for it.. The nigga quit in a battle against Real Sikh…
What does one have to do with the other

The nigga is averaging a battle every two weeks. He bound to have a slip up occasionally but the nigga is elite. Stop acting like lux can't be defeated by him.

Lux ain't a final boss no more

And at least Meyers outside. Hell out of those free caffeine battles during covid, how many did lux do?

I don't wanna hear anything about who deserve a shot against him.

He still living off a botched first round against cal, you gonna get this work, and Harlem hospital giving beds out.

Foh

Lux waited all the time and got smoked by geechi

If lux gonna lose, it's gonna at least be a good payday

He knows Rum will pack him tf up too

Hell, even Meyers would

I think JC learned what he needed to from his battle with surf what to do/not to do and would also be a good matchup
It’s amazing niggas are back trying to talking up lil Julian.. That lil nigga after he started his desperate campaign to battle Lux after he beat QP or someone.. He then went out and took 3 Ls in a row.. And most recently he got little boy’d by by new body Hustle.. But now he deserves a battle w/ Lux because he recently beat up on some no talent crucible niggas.. SMH…

What does one have to do with the other

The nigga is averaging a battle every two weeks. He bound to have a slip up occasionally but the nigga is elite. Stop acting like lux can't be defeated by him.

Lux ain't a final boss no more

And at least Meyers outside. Hell out of those free caffeine battles during covid, how many did lux do?

I don't wanna hear anything about who deserve a shot against him.

He still living off a botched first round against cal, you gonna get this work, and Harlem hospital giving beds out.

Foh
I can’t believe niggas think Danny is something special because battles every 2 weeks in someones garage or basement league.. Why because he gases up he’s own bars during the battle.. That freckled face nigga hasn’t even battled a lot top tier niggas besides Tay Tay and some others.. How he go out battle some more top tier niggas & win.. Before he battles a God Tier nigga…

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
I can’t believe niggas think Danny is something special because battles every 2 weeks in someones garage or basement league.. Why because he gases up he’s own bars during the battle.. That freckled face nigga hasn’t even battled a lot top tier niggas besides Tay Tay and some others.. How he go out battle some more top tier niggas & win.. Before he battles a God Tier nigga…
You're reading to respond instead of understanding

You mentioned him quitting against Sihk

I said he battles every two weeks, he was due for a fuck up but still, even considering that, he is always prepared otherwise. He just got caught slipping.

But he's active. He's not sitting back waiting to take his pick of the litter

If you consider Tayroc top tier, Danny demolished him for 3rds. It's not a debatable at all.

He also beat Rex. Sparred with both nitty and geechi prior to joining efb. Stop trying to downplay this dude career

It’s amazing niggas are back trying to talking up lil Julian.. That lil nigga after he started his desperate campaign to battle Lux after he beat QP or someone.. He then went out and took 3 Ls in a row.. And most recently he got little boy’d by by new body Hustle.. But now he deserves a battle w/ Lux because he recently beat up on some no talent crucible niggas.. SMH…
If he didn't fuck up against surf so bad, this isn't even a discussion, but that don't mean the nigga didn't get the chance to clear his name and remind everybody why at one point he should've had lux

And ain't hustle efb?

Because LUX is trying to force a battle ppl have stated they don’t care to see

:niggaa: If Lux didn’t make it a thing it would nt be a thing so it’s a Lux issue but u knew that
Cool except Hitman wanted to battle Lux and is only “stepping aside” because people rather see Lux vs Nitty. That’s the difference. Lux NEVER wanted to battle Nitty.

It’s a Hitman issue because he’s ducking the battle under the guise of “tHeY rAtHeR sEe NITtY”

Back