Welcome To aBlackWeb

80% of the shit that goes on in battle rap is the battlers fault. Niggas not honoring their contract, niggas like nun nun on stage crying cuz he doesn’t have smack’s number, like niggas at Amazon can call Besos anytime.

This shit is business. Nobody but smack is putting 20k in your pocket for 9 mins of work.

ROFL @ the title for this one sided “battle”.. I’m sure Remy‘s sexy &thick petty ass(No marriage Disrespect)personally titled this battle…

1) I don't think leagues should be petty but this title is 100% justified and hilarious
2) Tori really pulled the weakest shit ever
3) Chayna had dope rounds and unfortunately, it won't matter

How tf did y'all do that?
By watch, I meant skim

I watched most of EZ blog but skimmed Caps when Kwa was on there loud talking everybody

And I was super bored

1) I don't think leagues should be petty but this title is 100% justified and hilarious
2) Tori really pulled the weakest shit ever
3) Chayna had dope rounds and unfortunately, it won't matter
Zit obvious she got paid to do that shit.. After C.Ash dapped her up @ the end of her 2nd round.. It look liked Torri was about to spit her round.. Then she caught herself and realized she got paid to fuck up the battle…

Kudos to u
I be genuinely trying to no avail
With this particular situation, I was legit curious as to how these niggas fell out

Then to see caps stand his ground and not back peddle was refreshing

Still don't like the Harlem legend cat but at least his story was consistent

The crazy thing about it is out of Kwa and HL,I legit don't know who to believe. They both are sticking to their stories. The truth is somewhere in the middle

With this particular situation, I was legit curious as to how these niggas fell out

Then to see caps stand his ground and not back peddle was refreshing

Still don't like the Harlem legend cat but at least his story was consistent

The crazy thing about it is out of Kwa and HL,I legit don't know who to believe. They both are sticking to their stories. The truth is somewhere in the middle
Kwa admitted to being a chatty patty

Back