Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Elzo69Renaissance I was too bored last night and ended up watching most of the shit with those weirdos

What's his name? Kwa? Man I know niggas like that irl who will never let you get a word in

Shout-out to Caps though cause he was on that nigga ass lol and didn't fold.

Harlem legend still a bozo but he had a point. Kwa definitely can't be trusted.

He need to be packed up

@Elzo69Renaissance I was too bored last night and ended up watching most of the shit with those weirdos

What's his name? Kwa? Man I know niggas like that irl who will never let you get a word in

Shout-out to Caps though cause he was on that nigga ass lol and didn't fold.

Harlem legend still a bozo but he had a point. Kwa definitely can't be trusted.

He need to be packed up
I was watching it like can’t they just mute homeboy? Harlem should have never added him to the call

Plus as Kwa was saying Harlem is a chatty patty too

I’m just glad we are done with them …. Need to get the rest of the bozos out of the culture now

I was watching it like can’t they just mute homeboy? Harlem should have never added him to the call

I’m just glad we are done with them …. Need to get the rest of the bozos out of the culture now
Caps don't strike me as a tech savvy nigga though

Kwa did live W/ AF last night on his personal YouTube channel.. And Harlem 🦗did a Live w/ Battle Goof like the day before.. I think they’re both sticking around.. Plus Harlem 🦗supposedly already got ran out of the black celebrity gossip YouTube world before he came over to the BRC…

Back