Welcome To aBlackWeb

if they have 111,000 subs that’s a mil a month and the bread is the goal

It’s no longer about the content it’s about the subs
Then they need to reach out to advertisers to put on the channel

I can't imagine they were getting that much money from got damn Al Capone cigarellos

And there are still tons of people that do not pay for YT premium.

It's a shame we are fixing these niggas problems instead of them

Then they need to reach out to advertisers to put on the channel

I can't imagine they were getting that much money from got damn Al Capone cigarellos

And there are still tons of people that do not pay for YT premium.

It's a shame we are fixing these niggas problems instead of them
They need to hire me honestly

On the Chris Unbias blog he basically said that a new person got in charge of Caffeine and basically wanted to cut back on spending money on battle rap. The big money is in the Caffeine battles not the app battles. The veteran battlers were used to getting big money from Caffeine and now they don’t want to take pay cuts, and also the URL is waiting for Caffeine to pay for battles hence why there are so many last minute battles. Swamp complained about this last week.

don’t DNA and them be on the BET awards and shit

Rappers be shouting out battle rappers all the time

Vada Fly has a show on Fox 2 in NY or some shit like that
He wasn’t on this year.

Those rappers are established fans already.

I live in the market and can’t tell you when that show airs lol.

On the Chris Unbias blog he basically said that a new person got in charge of Caffeine and basically wanted to cut back on spending money on battle rap. The big money is in the Caffeine battles not the app battles. The veteran battlers were used to getting big money from Caffeine and now they don’t want to take pay cuts, and also the URL is waiting for Caffeine to pay for battles hence why there are so many last minute battles. Swamp complained about this last week.
The URL/Caffeine partnership did not because the app failed to retain the battle rap viewership crowd

Also the app is a direct competitor to Caffeine lol

These niggas stupid

Look at the WWE they have an app that streams all of their events plus the archives. But they can grow their audience because they also have live tv shows every week on regular cable.

How did battle rap grow pre App? YouTube.
They are making more bread w the app than ever before

Ok let me clarify… they are making more money w the app than the YouTube days but no longer have access to the Caffeine bag…
And my point is. Without the YouTube drops to create more stars how long can they sustain like this before people end their subscriptions? They’re scraping at the bottom of the barrel. When Aye Verb/Swamp is being rumored to be the main event of a fucking Summer Madness we have some serious problems.

And my point is. Without the YouTube drops to create more stars how long can they sustain like this before people end their subscriptions? They’re scraping at the bottom of the barrel. When Aye Verb/Swamp is being rumored to be the main event of a fucking Summer Madness we have some serious problems.
most of us are subscribed and pay for shit we don’t even use regularly

Back