Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah

URL has really fumbled the momentum from covid

There's no reason why they shouldn't at a minimum be having free battles on YouTube then as the artist grows, put them on the app

Yeah

URL has really fumbled the momentum from covid

There's no reason why they shouldn't at a minimum be having free battles on YouTube then as the artist grows, put them on the app
Because they can’t

It would set a bad precedent say they put Soflare Soul vs Eaze ( I’m just using random new niggas ) on YouTube and it does 5 mil

What’s stopping a Roc from saying I want that kind of visibility too

Then u open the floodgates

Because they can’t

It would set a bad precedent say they put Soflare Soul vs Eaze ( I’m just using random new niggas ) on YouTube and it does 5 mil

What’s stopping a Roc from saying I want that kind of visibility too

Then u open the floodgates
Good counter

But you're still not paying them roc money at that point

I definitely think roc should get points off the YT drops but he's already getting paid a higher wage off name recognition alone.

Good counter

I definitely think roc should get points off the YT drops but he's already getting paid a higher wage off name recognition alone.
The whole Eazy saga started because URL wouldn’t give him one YouTube drop

They understood that if you allow for one the other will follow then what’s the point of the app

Good counter

Someone said 50 battles in and Roc should honestly be a millionaire at this point for all the work he put in for 1 company that has benefited greatly from him.

They lulled him to sleep wit the trip to Jamaica lmao

The whole Eazy saga started because URL wouldn’t give him one YouTube drop

They understood that if you allow for one the other will follow then what’s the point of the app
Then again, you need to question your business model.

One of your biggest stars that literally amassed a huge following is asking you to give him one or two YT drops a year.

At one point last year, URL had an event almost every weekend or every other weekend last summer into the fall. There were no shortage of battles to be able to negotiate this

Someone said 50 battles in and Roc should honestly be a millionaire at this point for all the work he put in for 1 company that has benefited greatly from him.

They said he got the trip after the fans complained about the cake

Shit prolly wasn’t even first class accommodations either

But URL should give Roc a job so he has consistent income without having to battle especially if he pigeonholed himself to URL

I agree

He has bad business acumen

Reminds me of a story about me and my friends when I was on college and we dabbled in the world of party/club promoters.

Only a couple of niggas were really thinking outside of the box and trying to build a brand while the rest of the niggas just wanted to get in the clubs for free to impress chicks.

Roc just wants to get in the club for free. EZ wants to build a brand

Then again, you need to question your business model.

One of your biggest stars that literally amassed a huge following is asking you to give him one or two YT drops a year.

At one point last year, URL had an event almost every weekend or every other weekend last summer into the fall. There were no shortage of battles to be able to negotiate this
True but that would open the floodgates

URL point is if you interested in seeing a battle pay the 8.99

I believe the consensus is that it’s hard for fans to keep up w all the battles and etc…. Most of us will watch a few battles or events and keep it moving then randomly return to watch a battle
On our own time which made the YouTube drops great for the fans

URL s point is if you get a YouTube drop that might be the only battle the fans especially casuals will watch

Aye @Elzo69Renaissance whatever happened with that cute culture vulture chick? Jade i think

She wasn’t a culture vulture despite you keep saying it.. But she started hanging around those Black Comprised Media niggas(Tony Bro & that thirsty ass URL fanboy Polo).. They all did a live together on Black Comprised Media‘s channel like a year ago which she was looking mad uncomfortable throughout the majority of the live Q&A.. I’m assuming that thirsty ass nigga Polo did or said something to offend her.. And she hasn been around since…

Last edited:
if they have 111,000 subs that’s a mil a month and the bread is the goal

It’s no longer about the content it’s about the subs
How are they growing the business if they’re marketing to their already established audience? Many who are frustrated about the current state of the company.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back