Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
The one good thing about this situation is your nowgoing to really see by the reaction of the battlerap “media”.. Who’s comprised and who’s uncompromised.. I’m sure Beasley already made the phone calls to Black Comprised “Media” to get out there and start spinning this situation.. I can already hear how the excuses on spaces is going to go.. “This about supporting a black business trying to level up”(even though there’s tons of evidence out there about the URL trying stop other black owned leagues/platforms from from eating).. And I can already hear the good company getting on spaces or social media tweeting shit like.. “Y’all don’t want to see us eat.. This means more money for us.. This will help us level up and grow are brands”.. “So y’all will support RBE & Chrome ppvs but not the URLs”.. “URL gave you niggas more than a decade of free battles(the internet ain’t free tho) and now you niggas don’t want to support the innovators”. .“Y’all bought URL ppvs before but now all of a sudden you broke ass niggas.. don’t want to support to help out the battlers.. Fuck all of you broke ass niggas forever“.. “This ain’t about supporting URL or Caffeine it’s about supporting us the battlers.. Y’all wanted us to get paid more.. this is going to help us get more bags.. If you don’t buy the PPV then don’t ever say your truly for the CULTURE“…
This is the most I’ve seen you type.

Back