Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Everybody knows a battle can look completely different from being in the room to seeing it on cam.

He shouldn't have admitted he lost. That means he felt the same in the room too
I don’t think he knew that the shit was gonna be on the app w the votes

seeing that the votes went his way will change a niggas stance

This is why Surf can’t battle nowhere.... Beasley literally his pops lol
He said URL got him until the day he die 🤷🏾‍♂️. If a league owner bails you out of jail, gives you a deposit regardless of when you battling, could be a year or two till then, gets you a apartment in ATL so you don't have to worry about your opps catching up with you. You don't owe your loyalty to said person?

You didn't get frustrated reading the last 2 pages?

Edit: Then he in another thread seemingly trying to claim NY started Drill Music.
See the source image

Sometimes you gotta let niggas Die

No one is saying thise two are different. In fact both cases are kinda sus. Chef Trez had a whole issue with Black Ice Cartel selling a battle of his to URL to be on that app. That's an entirely different discussion.

The pronlem we're addressing is that for all the talk of being built from the ground up, the moves being made kinda kill that optic. Why would the first place to view a battle from this independent setup (can't even call it a league) be on a specific league's exclusive app that just so happens to be behind a paywall?
I explained it multiple times. The battle had the best promo outside of Yoshi/Pristavia drama. Niggas who was there said Snake Eyez bodied Nunn Nunn, Surf thought the battle shouldn't had been judged 7-0. Hmm, instead of putting it on a page with no subscribers, let me see if Uncle Beasley would let me put this on URL page which have 1.36M subscribers. First, let me allow him put it on the app. It was a business move, you & the rest of the niggas don't see that yet y'all way older than me and likely have more business sense than me.

What benefits does it do for Midness Madness if the battles go to URL first

This chick I know hit me up and was like where can I watch MM battles.... I told her on MMs YouTube page

now if she knows the battle is on URL s App and YouTube page why in the hell would she want to go to MM s YouTube page to watch the battle?

What benefits does it do for Midness Madness if the battles go to URL first

This chick I know hit me up and was like where can I watch MM battles.... I told her on MMs YouTube page

now if she knows the battle is on URL s App and YouTube page why in the hell would she want to go to MM s YouTube page to watch the battle?
More exposure, the app probably have over 5k paying subscribers. Add in the URL YouTube page, that's 1.36M subscribers. From my understanding, Snake Eyez vs Nunn is just going on the URL page and not the MM page.

Yoshi opinion doesn't matter. She was on twitter talking about she ain't get invited for the bowling event even though she was with Remy & them celebrating the trailer. Foh

Yoshi opinion doesn't matter. She was on twitter talking about she ain't get invited for the bowling event even though she was with Remy & them celebrating the trailer. Foh
My nigga you doing a lot of caping man
You guntitles or something?!?
"riight"

Back