Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Smurfs next opponents are going have a lot angles on him.. also Eazy the woman beater is going catch some strays to.. He was going on about Trans formers in his last battle.. Well your still a member of LBGTLMNP+Titles.. And Smurf has now been accused of getting down with decepticons and implement his self into other some weird.. And you still what to write together with those type of niggas…

Surf fuckin hilarious
Him, geechie, and ek are better media personalities than a lot of the bloggers.
Surf saying he tryna kill everybody on the west coast shiit I can't hate on that at all

Why it gotta be "snake"?
I think he got enough pull that he could do it and not suffer too much consequences. url ain't dumb enough to fuck up their security
Surf couldn’t battle over there remember

plus Coke aint Letting their star endorser drink Pepsi in public LOL

And URL isn’t giving Hitman the bag he getting at RBE and ain’t point in cutting ur price at this point

I guess Geechie vs Eazy then

Surf couldn’t battle over there remember

plus Coke aint Letting their star endorser drink Pepsi in public LOL
Surf made himself a glorified company man. Bro be sounding like stephen in django sometimes.
All that shit talking rbe made arp not fuck with him and then there went one of his bargaining chips. I understand he loyal cause url bailed him out a couple times but bharlie blips can battle anywhere surf should be able to as well.

Surf keep dropping numbers like 70k a battle and all of that. I think he be lying man. If he is getting that kudos to him but then everybody gonna want a raise. How tf you gon battle somebody making 70 if you only making 15?

Unless caffeine reup them numbers might come right back down after

Surf keep dropping numbers like 70k a battle and all of that. I think he be lying man. If he is getting that kudos to him but then everybody gonna want a raise. How tf you gon battle somebody making 70 if you only making 15?

Unless caffeine reup them numbers might come right back down after
Surf for sho lying LOL

Back